WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Psychotic Friends

Giveupthegrudge

Melodramatic Fool
Dude, my friend definately just held a sword up to my neck and threatened to kill me if I did anything to his computer. Then they plotted in chinese to cut my hair when I wasn't looking... those assholes.... It's crazy to be the only non-asian here. Fucking chinese people... :mfinger:

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
Mwa-ha-ha! Kill em oll! :sword: :gun: :bomb: :mad:

Smiss

smissinat0r
But where would we be without all you can eat chinese buffet!?

Hey I resent that....if u dun like chinese ppl don't associate with them. And it sounds like ur friends have been watching too many y&d movies...Mmmm but I doubt they wouild hae stabbed you...probably just playing around ^.^

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
aspyre said:
Hey I resent that....if u dun like chinese ppl don't associate with them. And it sounds like ur friends have been watching too many y&d movies...Mmmm but I doubt they wouild hae stabbed you...probably just playing around ^.^
Shut Up Jackass!

punkin

bitchy bitch
Maybe you should jus keep yer mitts off their computer!! Duh! :)

Smiss

smissinat0r
Regardless, it sucks when people talk in a language they know you don't understand around you, and then don't fill you in. That's like one of the rudest things ever.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Smiss said:
Regardless, it sucks when people talk in a language they know you don't understand around you, and then don't fill you in. That's like one of the rudest things ever.
I do that sometimes at work in a slightly different way. When executives or managers ask how an issue is coming along, I innodate them with the extreme technical answers.

Smiss

smissinat0r
Yea, well, that's kinda different. It's their own stupid faults for being too moronic to comprehend. :D

i just think people that talk about u in a differenet language are full of shit and r to scared to confrunt u...that is why they said that they were going to cut his hair when he wasnt looking....fucking scared lil bitches should fucking die....and touch they comp, its probably a mac or something :mfinger: :bomb: :gun: :sword: :mad:

Smiss

smissinat0r
What's it mean when someone doesn't know how to type?

BUSHITLER2

"this crusade"
I love to see fake anti-chineese propaganda of coarse all propaganda is fake, unlike the mission of my lord and the heavy load he has placed upon my shoulders to deliver the world of such evil. Have no fear, we will kill them all next year.

Giveupthegrudge

Melodramatic Fool
tinytim_one said:
i just think people that talk about u in a differenet language are full of shit and r to scared to confrunt u...that is why they said that they were going to cut his hair when he wasnt looking....fucking scared lil bitches should fucking die....and touch they comp, its probably a mac or something
Although I appreiate your support... actually, I'm the one who is kinda scared, I mean, swords.... :redface:, how would you handle it? :confused:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Although I appreiate your support... actually, I'm the one who is kinda scared, I mean, swords.... :redface:, how would you handle it? :confused:
Pretty simple, I'd use a gun, but that's just me.