WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Public Apology

I realize the past 10 or so posts of mine have been even more retarded thanusual. I've been realy stressed out, and realy high so have of it I dont remember, and I apologize for it.(I still think your retarded skitch but whatever i think we've neg repped each other enough) :blahblah:

Easty

Click click boom
you should realy try to spell really correctly. really. but why apologize, retarded posts are funny.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Dave666 said:
I realize the past 10 or so posts of mine have been even more retarded thanusual. I've been realy stressed out, and realy high so have of it I dont remember, and I apologize for it.(I still think your retarded skitch but whatever i think we've neg repped each other enough) :blahblah:
Clickity

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Eastside said:
you should realy try to spell really correctly. really.
Why??? Will it make you happy!

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
keebs said:
grammer and spelling is your friend
Really? wow, I never new about grammer... tell me more? What is grammer, can I buy some at a 7/11? Is it illegal?

Boycott

Soul Doubt
keebs said:
it make me happy

grammer and spelling is your friend

Keebs, dude! Its grammar! and its not Is its Are!

Hicts

Your mighty ruler. OBEY!
you guys have a problem with sarcasm.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
all this mish spalengs goht me all losted :confused:

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Hicts said:
you guys have a problem with sarcasm.

Which guys have a problem with sarcasm? Are you sure you don't have the problem with sarcasm? Any post can be sarcastic..

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Boycott said:
Which guys have a problem with sarcasm? Are you sure you don't have the problem with sarcasm? Any post can be sarcastic..
it can? WHOAHHH

Dave666 said:

Isn't this one of the 12 steps for A.A.?

Hicts

Your mighty ruler. OBEY!
Boycott said:
playing your game I'd say mine is too.
But if you were sarcastic you didn't make a good job at it.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
heh, answer my question... who were you talking about? Me and keebs are President/Vice President... i would never seriously correct his spelling/grammar for him lol

Hicts

Your mighty ruler. OBEY!
Boycott said:
heh, answer my question... who were you talking about? Me and keebs are President/Vice President... i would never seriously correct his spelling/grammar for him lol
well, I was talking about you and UberSkippy. Keebs was being sarcastic, but I think it doesn't matter anymore.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Hicts said:
well, I was talking about you and UberSkippy. Keebs was being sarcastic, but I think it doesn't matter anymore.
Heh, thats true. I would never correct keebs's spelling unless he was like "correct my spelling"

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Dave666 said:
"Dave", CLICKEDY!

Maybe he's an alcoholic, and it's the step where he has to apologize to anyone he's wronged. Dammit. I mentioned it somewhere else on the thread.

You vultures. :)

No I'm not an alcoholic i just went from like 3767rep to 73 in 2 days and it kinda sucks. And no I'm not doing it to get rep points.