WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Public potty

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
Ok, I'm tryign to go #2 in a public restroom. I hate doing that too for my own shy little reasons, but I had to go really bad. Well a mother with more than one kid comes into the restroom (could have been two different families with children...I couldn't tell) and went looking for empty stalls. It sounded like one of the moms went into a stall on her own leaving her kids out in the bathroom (one mom went into the stall next to mine with her two kids but one decided to leave cause it was crowded in there). One of the various kids, I don't know whose, took a peak under my stall while I'm going through this personal embarrassing moment. I just say, "someone's in this stall!" Not much else I could do. Ok kid leaves my door and goes to another stall, and about a couple of minutes later a different kid looks under my stall door. I had to repeat what I said. Then a few minutes later another kid tries to open the door by pulling at the bottom of my stall door. My goodness! All I wanted was to go to the bathroom! I almost never go #2 and when I decide that this shyness must stop, I get bombarded with peeping children. Hey I like kids and all, but parents please watch them and teach them some manners! Not one of these parents told their kids to not peek like that. It's better to knock on the door instead of looking for themselves. It's rude! :mad: I was so embarrassed. I know it's silly but this is the reason why I'd rather hold it and go home where it's private!

It must've been pretty hard not to give them a "subtle nudge" to the face with your foot. I like kids, I taught preschool for 4 yrs, and I have zero patience for ppl letting their children run wild in public. There should be some kind of welfare work program for this sort of thing in which ppl get food stamps or some other type of token or compensation for disciplining wayward children in public.... BETTER YET, they get compensated for disciplining the PARENTS who are too lazy or just plain don't care enough to teach their kids some manners.

"Yeah, I wanna buy this bread here, but I don't have any money, but I did just bitch slap this lady with 8 kids open packages on aisle 6."

"Take the bread sir, and thank you for the service, sir, Please come again!"

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
If I were you, and one kid after another kept looking under my door or trying to pull it open, regaurdless of who's kids they are I would have said "Could a womam please have some fucking privatecy here so stop trying to look under my goddamn door and stop trying to my fucking door and fuck off"

Zoso

Zappafied
Jarilith said:
I have zero patience for ppl letting their children run wild in public. There should be some kind of welfare work program for this sort of thing in which ppl get food stamps or some other type of token or compensation for disciplining wayward children in public.... BETTER YET, they get compensated for disciplining the PARENTS who are too lazy or just plain don't care enough to teach their kids some manners.
"

THANK YOU!! i work at a grocery store and the stupid kids run wild all over the place. like you, and everyone else in this thread so it seems, i like kids. but when a kid is pulling pickle jars off the top shelf and watching them break and the parents say "okay jonny, are you ready to go now?", or "im gonna put u in time out when we get home" it DRIVES ME CRAZY. when i was little if i reached outside the cart my hands were smacked. when i got home, i didnt get timeout, i gotta belt. not saying ill use that type of dicipline on my kid, but im just saying that my momma didnt play. lol. guess times have changed...

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
lol bitch! i thought you were going to rant about one of the little kids going, "ew mommy, that lady just took a dump! stinky...pee you!" cause you know how little kids are! :))

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
NaughtyGirl21 said:
If I were you, and one kid after another kept looking under my door or trying to pull it open, regaurdless of who's kids they are I would have said "Could a womam please have some fucking privatecy here so stop trying to look under my goddamn door and stop trying to my fucking door and fuck off"
lol......but would u say it if I was taking that peek?

DIZNUTS said:
lol......but would u say it if I was taking that peek?

She'd probably say "Dammit DIZ we have talked about this a million times! No peeking in PUBLIC toilets! I am gonna put you in time out when we get home, and stop pulling those pickle jars on the floor...!"