WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Public Service Announcement

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
This is just a word of advice for any one that attempts a backflip, dont land on your neck it fuckin hurts, that is all.

And also any one who has their own public service announcements feel free to post them

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
saw a vid of a guy who was doing some stupid back jumps and hurting himself... then one of his friends did a front flip over him and broke his ankle.. bent all backwards and stuff.. intelegent people...

bnccoder

Postaholic
Don't try to juggle knives when you can't juggle.

lilwyteboy

Dain bramaged
Darklight said:
saw a vid of a guy who was doing some stupid back jumps and hurting himself... then one of his friends did a front flip over him and broke his ankle.. bent all backwards and stuff.. intelegent people...
Just watching that stuff makes me cringe. Anyway, I saw a skateboarder grind a rail and when he landed his ankle bent sideways until his foot touched the outside part of his calf. I've also seen a guy fall off of a stop light and have the same results, basically. You're right, these are the intelligent people in the world.

el crotcho said:
This is just a word of advice for any one that attempts a backflip, dont land on your neck it fuckin hurts, that is all.

And also any one who has their own public service announcements feel free to post them

It happens! However, just for future reference:

Public Service Announcement:

Common sense is always a good tool to use, while doing backflips. :thumbsup:

Of course, I would never use it, though.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
el crotcho said:

ill remember that next time i want to do a backflip and land on my neck