WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

public toilets

Status
Not open for further replies.

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
well has any one ever been put in the situation were they are taking a dump at a public cubical and you drop your load and then you notice theres no paper to wipe your ass?

This is why rectal and bladder control is a worthy skill. When I need to take a shit public, I make it worth it. I mean get naked in the handicapped stall while making sure there is paper, going as far to steal other stalls paper.

May seem a bit OT, but I highly suggest shitting naked. Best thing since sliced bread.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
wootness said:
well has any one ever been put in the situation were they are taking a dump at a public cubical and you drop your load and then you notice theres no paper to wipe your ass?
That's like unspoken advice!! You always check for ass wipe b-fore you tinkle.

morelos

lexicon incognito
honestly, if you ever really DO find yourself in that situation and there's no time for the place to be you and you alone, it might be worth sacrificing your underpants to the god of clean-assedness, wiping your ass clean with them, throwing them out on the way out and very carefully going commando until you got home.

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
morelos said:
honestly, if you ever really DO find yourself in that situation and there's no time for the place to be you and you alone, it might be worth sacrificing your underpants to the god of clean-assedness, wiping your ass clean with them, throwing them out on the way out and very carefully going commando until you got home.

hahahahahaha! true also on the topic of "public toilets" have you ever heard any one in the cubical grunting?

morelos

lexicon incognito
yeah. today in the bathroom during the seminar i was giving. dude's in there moaning like a bitch -- you know, like all that "WHO DOES NUMBER TWO WORK FOR?!?!" stuff, and a few seconds later i hear this woman's voice "thank you for calling cingular wireless. please enter your password and press pound."

ugh

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
hahahahahahahahahahahaha i heard someone moaning and farting as if they had diahreia

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
and ive also heard some fukwad talking to his shit at the melbourne exabition centre he was saying " omg no this is embarassing please come out " the fuker just embarassed himself more lol.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
wootness said:
You sure poop a lot.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
wootness said:
Why don't you do what everyone else does and wipe your ass on the seat?

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nailbomb said:
Why don't you do what everyone else does and wipe your ass on the seat?

YOU KNOW HOW DIESED THOSE FKBN SEATS ARE I DONT WANT A NICE BUCKET OF AIDS IN MY ASS HOLE!

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Ummm, no he always posts shit, and as such, this thread is closed due to it's general shittiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.