WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

puke! watch out

today in school some one puked in school(in the middle of the hall) and my friend i were walking down that hall not paying atention and my friend sliped and fell into the pile of puke... when she realized what it was she started to puke all over the place :redface: :redface: :redface:

Oh god, that is sooo nasty! Your poor friend! I would have hurled everywhere too, what can I say. Yukkies!

That's pretty disgusting. Isn't it horrible how people who see puke tend to puke themselves? It's like the yawning effect, only alot more painful and disgusting.

I don't know if I be more mad at the fact that I puked after I landed in it or that I was clumsy enough to slip in the first place...but then again, everyone makes mistakes. LOL

Later

bnccoder

Postaholic
It was always fun to follow the trails leading to the bathroom.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
witcheygirl1314 said:
today in school some one puked in school(in the middle of the hall) and my friend i were walking down that hall not paying atention and my friend sliped and fell into the pile of puke... when she realized what it was she started to puke all over the place :redface: :redface: :redface:
Chain reaction! The other day my kid said he wasn't feelin good so I pulled over and he ralphed all over the curb and it almost got the best of me!

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
BeaumanDP said:
That's pretty disgusting. Isn't it horrible how people who see puke tend to puke themselves? It's like the yawning effect, only alot more painful and disgusting.
its only painful and disgusting unless its your fetish....to be covered in puke(like andrea)