WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Pulp Folktion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
4,503
111
177
#1
No words needed: (please excuse my horrible soudn editing abilites)

http://pulpfolk.ytmnd.com/









in the middle it's hard to understand, but i tried to get it to sound like "motherFOLKer"
 
3,559
4
0
#2
Say folk one more goddam time! :rofl: :thumbsup:
And it's right, I really am Samuel Jackson.
 

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
4,503
111
177
#3
I Hate The FCC said:
Say folk one more goddam time! :rofl: :thumbsup:
And it's right, I really am Samuel Jackson.
lol, meaning to do that for awhile, just was too lazy until today. in the world of 'folk', FCC, you are samuel jackson.
 

WaFfLeS

Banned - What an Asshat!
222
0
0
#4
I love it.

Does he look like a bitch? :rofl:
 
3,559
4
0
#5
WizardlyFriend said:
lol, meaning to do that for awhile, just was too lazy until today. in the world of 'folk', FCC, you are samuel jackson.
I am Sam Jackson in real life too. And you did, in fact, geht the name Pulp Folktion from none other than me. Now credit me motherfolker. Unless you're trying to folk me like a bitch..... :gun:
 

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
4,503
111
177
#6
I Hate The FCC said:
I am Sam Jackson in real life too. And you did, in fact, geht the name Pulp Folktion from none other than me. Now credit me motherfolker. Unless you're trying to folk me like a bitch..... :gun:
folk?

*BOOOM*
yes, you are correct, the term Pulp Folktion was coined by you FCC, but after the conversation was created by me, because i have to have some credit too.
 
3,559
4
0
#7
WizardlyFriend said:
folk?

*BOOOM*
yes, you are correct, the term Pulp Folktion was coined by you FCC, but after the conversation was created by me, because i have to have some credit too.
I just wanted credit for the title. Everything else was all you. :thumbsup:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.