WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

"Pump it Up"

(Note : This all happened about a week or so, ago.)

The father of the kids I watch, has been doing construction on this place called "Pump it Up". Personally it sounds like a penis enlargement clinic. But it's a kids party place, with big inflattables, kind of like a "Moonwalk". Ok, getting off topic...

The construction of this place recently finished, and since he is the super intendent there, we got to go before anybody else could. I run around crazy like with the kids for a while, punching them with these huge gloves that were in one of the arenas. Then I head into another room, that has this huge slide, that comes down from about 30 feet. It's just some plastic formed into a big slide, and a ladder, filled with air. It looked rather harmless. But fun.

I was drunk, so it seemed even better. ;)

I started finding different ways to go down it, backwards, on my stomach, rolling, etc. Every time I would go down this slide, I would get a twinge of pain in my elbows, or whatever part of me was rubbing on the plastic. I guess I didn't notice it hurt because I was a bit tipsy.

After about 20 minutes of riding down the slide, everyone was ready to go, so we piled into the car.

We get back to the house, and I head to the bathroom, and realize there's a trail of blood following my path.

My arms, and knees, and parts of my stomach had been skinned by the fucking plastic! It wasn't just little scrapes either. Pieces of my flesh were missing, and hanging off, etc. I supposed the alcohol had numbed me, so I didn't notice. But unfortunatly, it made me bleed a little more.

The next day, when I moved my arms, they would sting, from stretching the skin, as it was healing. It still hurts today.

I've jumped out of a moving car, and thought that the road rash was bad, but this shit was horrible.

So, in short, stay the fuck away from a childrens party place called "Pump it Up".

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Pump it up? With hanz and Franz!
:thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
HavokChylde said:
Spam? With Smoke! :thumbsup:
Thats not funny :(
But that sucks about what happened w/ you.

Smoke said:
Thats not funny :(
But that sucks about what happened w/ you.

:rotflmao: Sorry, couldn't help myself.

I'll heal, but being an alcoholic and all, it's gonna take longer.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I've had that happen numerous times, and it hurts like a motherfucker. I put ice on it for a while and some neosporin as well.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
ouch....good thing u didnt go down the slide naked :rolleyes:

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Aren't those the slides you're supposed to sit on a potato sack or whatever to go down? I remember burning my elbow really bad on one of those when I was younger.

HavokChylde said:
:rotflmao: Sorry, couldn't help myself.

I'll heal, but being an alcoholic and all, it's gonna take longer.
You're a drunk. Alcoholics go to meetings.

And fuck that musta hurt.

el crotcho Quote:
Originally Posted by DIZNUTS

What he said
^ What he said

I'm pretty much healed up for the most part. The healing process is still taking a while due to the fact of where all of the wounds were.

It's amazing though, how I was wearing thick ass pants, and still got the scrapes underneath them, without damaging the pants.

Easty

Click click boom
DIZNUTS said:
would someone please think of the children!?!?!?

Eastside said:
would someone please think of the children!?!?!?

There was really nobody else there.

Just two of the kids I watch, and the parents.

They got to go into another room and "Do their thing".

Lucky bastards.

Easty

Click click boom
i dunno, but listening to lewis black right now mixed with the idea of a drunk man sliding down a rubber slide naked is fucking hilarious!

:rofl:

Eastside said:
i dunno, but listening to lewis black right now mixed with the idea of a drunk man sliding down a rubber slide naked is fucking hilarious!

:rofl:

Lol! Soon, I'll be able to go by myself. He's almost completely done with the job, so I need to go quiick. But I have no partner to "enjoy" it with.

ViolentJ98

Tell ur mom to FUCK OFF!
HavokChylde said:
(Note : This all happened about a week or so, ago.)

The father of the kids I watch, has been doing construction on this place called "Pump it Up". Personally it sounds like a penis enlargement clinic. But it's a kids party place, with big inflattables, kind of like a "Moonwalk". Ok, getting off topic...

The construction of this place recently finished, and since he is the super intendent there, we got to go before anybody else could. I run around crazy like with the kids for a while, punching them with these huge gloves that were in one of the arenas. Then I head into another room, that has this huge slide, that comes down from about 30 feet. It's just some plastic formed into a big slide, and a ladder, filled with air. It looked rather harmless. But fun.

I was drunk, so it seemed even better. ;)

I started finding different ways to go down it, backwards, on my stomach, rolling, etc. Every time I would go down this slide, I would get a twinge of pain in my elbows, or whatever part of me was rubbing on the plastic. I guess I didn't notice it hurt because I was a bit tipsy.

After about 20 minutes of riding down the slide, everyone was ready to go, so we piled into the car.

We get back to the house, and I head to the bathroom, and realize there's a trail of blood following my path.

My arms, and knees, and parts of my stomach had been skinned by the fucking plastic! It wasn't just little scrapes either. Pieces of my flesh were missing, and hanging off, etc. I supposed the alcohol had numbed me, so I didn't notice. But unfortunatly, it made me bleed a little more.

The next day, when I moved my arms, they would sting, from stretching the skin, as it was healing. It still hurts today.

I've jumped out of a moving car, and thought that the road rash was bad, but this shit was horrible.

So, in short, stay the fuck away from a childrens party place called "Pump it Up".

Well u dumb fucker we all know that u need to ride on somethin to prevent the burning so think next time whether u are drunk or not i get drunk and high enough and i dont even make mistakes like that :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ViolentJ98 said:
Well u dumb fucker we all know that u need to ride on somethin to prevent the burning so think next time whether u are drunk or not i get drunk and high enough and i dont even make mistakes like that :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The place wasn't open to the public, and the sacks weren't there yet.

Plus we didn't watch the damn "safety video".

No one told me I needed sacks. :(

The kids weren't scraped up or anything, they were fine. :thumbsup:

Easty

Click click boom
the kids werent drunk either. were they?

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Dude there used to be this place in the mall called Kid Stars or something that was similar to "Pump it Up". I always wanted to go there when we'd be in the mall and then one day some kid broke his arm doing something retarded and they closed down due to a liability issue...I officially hate people in general; they always ruin something when it's exploited as a great thing.