WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Punch my Girl's Light Out!?!?!

Liquidguy

12' Salami
I was this close to socking her teeth out yesterday, then realized how hard it is to find a girl friend to go down on you...

So i just shook the shit out of her until she began to cry, then she told her brother who came to FU$%$%$% me up! lol

Little did that mother fucker know that i was in my dorm room with my brother and roomate! SO if he wanted to start some shit he was gunna get FUCKED UUUUPP!!! Anyway normally in a situation like that i would have probably have been a litle nervous, because the dude is a little nuts. We are about the same size but i am an athlete so i believe I have the edge there.

To make an already long story short, he had the balls to call me out, and my Brother disapproved (who is much bigger than me). So i had to make peace with this kid, all while controling by brother from killing him. My roomate on the other hand did not help me fuse the situation, because he was hoping that the a$$hole would have intiated contact so he could join in the Befall of this kids sunny day :punch: :cry:

Liquidguy said:
I was this close to socking her teath out yesterday, then realized how hard it is to find a girl friend to go down on you...

So i just shook the shit out of her until she began to cry, then she told her brother who cam to FU$%$%$% me up! lol

Little did that motehr fucker know that i was in my dorm room with my brother and roomate! SO if he wanted to start some shit he was gunna get FUCKED UUUUPP!!! Anyway nomarly in a situation like that i would have probably have been a litle nervous, because the dude is a little nuts. We are about the same size but i am an athlete so i believ i have the edge there.

To make an already long story short, he had the balls to call me out, and my brotehr disapproved (who is much bigger than me). So i had to make peace with this kid, all while controling by brother from killing him. My roomate on the other hand did not help me fuse the situation, because he was hoping that the a$$hole would have intiated contact so he could join in the Befall of this kids sunny day :punch: :cry:
You are a bastard. I hope that guy hunts you down and makes you suffer. People like you make me want to kill them. Guys that hurt girls that like them There is never any excuse for hurting a lady. If I am to ever meet you I will personally break every bone in your body just before I strangle you to death with your intestines that I will dig out of you with a plastic spoon. I am personally giving your name to Satan in the mean time.

Liquidguy

12' Salami
reaperofsorrow said:
You are a bastard. I hope that guy hunts you down and makes you suffer. People like you make me want to kill them. Guys that hurt girls that like them There is never any excuse for hurting a lady. If I am to ever meet you I will personally break every bone in your body just before I strangle you to death with your intestines that I will dig out of you with a plastic spoon. I am personally giving your name to Satan in the mean time.
Cooooo, but i don't die easily :mfinger:
Many M....F... Have tried, lets just hope that God is with you on your mission to rid the world of Womenizers!

Liquidguy said:
Cooooo, but i don't die easily :mfinger:
Many M....F... Have tried, lets just hope that God is with you on your mission to rid the world of Womenizers!
Bitch I would carve you up like a Chistmas ham. I don't need God's help.

Liquidguy

12' Salami
reaperofsorrow said:
Bitch I would carve you up like a Chistmas ham. I don't need God's help.
Then don't use it, but that would be your best case scenario! I have long list of ass kicking, and :sword: carving someone up is mighty generous if you ask me... A knife aignt goanna get it done my man, you better have one of these :gun:, cuz the devil himself aignt fuckin wit me in human form ;)

Liquidguy said:
Then don't use it, but that would be your best case scenario! I have long list of ass kicking, and :sword: carving someone up is mighty generous if you ask me... A knife aignt goanna get it done my man, you better have one of these :gun:, cuz the devil himself aignt fuckin wit me in human form ;)
I ain't the devil. If you bleed, I will kill you. Guns are for sissies. I could cause you much more suffering with my blades.

Liquidguy

12' Salami
reaperofsorrow said:
I ain't the devil. If you bleed, I will kill you. Guns are for sissies. I could cause you much more suffering with my blades.
Well I do and i have many and many time again. Thou I have never managed to lose enough to warrant a trip to the ICU. ER a few times, but never in bad enough shape to have to spend the night.

Give me your address, and if it is in close proximity to where i am located. Rest assure that a pipe hitten Mother Fuckers will be runnin in you house at around 4:00AM!

Any Questions :question:

Liquidguy said:
Well I do and i have many and many time again. Thou I have never managed to lose enough to warrant a trip to the ICU. ER a few times, but never in bad enough shape to have to spend the night.

Give me your address, and if it is in close proximity to where i am located. Rest assure that a pipe hitten Mother Fuckers will be runnin in you house at around 4:00AM!

If you live in Alabama, bring it on bitch. I will be sharpening my blades.

Liquidguy

12' Salami
reaperofsorrow said:
If my memory serves me correctly I don't need an instate permit to run around the streets of Bama :confuse: with my Berreta 92 Brigadier 9mm ?

Jung

???
Premium
Liquidguy said:

You're going sit in the corner until you learn to read the rules. You've already trolled the IRC channel, been kicked out of that. You're first thread was killed for being retarded, now this thread a stupendous shit fest. Don't threaten other members on this site, jackass!

Two day ban.
reaperofsorrow said:
You should know better...

Sorry... he just pissed me off. I hate people like him. I really would kill him.

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
reaperofsorrow said:
He, he. :thumbsup:

My response will be in B&T.

Edit: response is in B&T.

http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=7953

Last edited by a moderator:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Liquidguy said:
I was this close to socking her teeth out yesterday, then realized how hard it is to find a girl friend to go down on you...

So i just shook the shit out of her until she began to cry, then she told her brother who came to FU$%$%$% me up! lol

Little did that mother fucker know that i was in my dorm room with my brother and roomate! SO if he wanted to start some shit he was gunna get FUCKED UUUUPP!!! Anyway normally in a situation like that i would have probably have been a litle nervous, because the dude is a little nuts. We are about the same size but i am an athlete so i believe I have the edge there.

To make an already long story short, he had the balls to call me out, and my Brother disapproved (who is much bigger than me). So i had to make peace with this kid, all while controling by brother from killing him. My roomate on the other hand did not help me fuse the situation, because he was hoping that the a$$hole would have intiated contact so he could join in the Befall of this kids sunny day :punch: :cry:

Personally, I hope your old lady takes a bat to your groins. If you are bigger and stronger than a girl, does that make you a MAN to shake her? THat is sickening. You need therapy.

PS: Grow up a bit boys, and I am very glad jung banned this guy. Luckily, he got to him before I did, because I would not have stopped at two days. I am not that forgiving.

It's definitely a good thing he is banned. I am what you might call slightly unbalanced... I just can't tolerate some things. Continuing to read shit like that could send me into another rage. I already took care of another shithead like him last week.

Jung

???
Premium
dustinzgirl said:
Luckily, he got to him before I did, because I would not have stopped at two days. I am not that forgiving.
I banned him based upon the rules he broke, nothing more. If I would've taken the other crap into consideration it would've been a perma ban. I honestly think he just signed up to troll though, so you just might get your chance at him later. :D

LEAVEMEALONE

"No" sucks..
fuk you

your a fukin dik, your not even a dik,your an open asshole, everyone hates you go die you fucking loser