WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Punched in the face

The other day my buddie Chris was punched in the face by this asshole Ryan something-or-other. Now Chris and I are big guys. I'm 6'3 he's 6'1. Ryan is 5'10! 5'10! And he punches Chris in the face. So what Chris and I did was I did this I pushed him and swept my leg under his. Down he goes. We waited 'till he got up to do anything. We never hit a man when he's down. And Chris punches Ryan in the stomach then I turned him around and got him in the face. He ran away crying. Shows that whiggers aren't tough at all.

[sky] said:
Hahaha, Was he okay? or just scared to shit?
He was probably scared seeing two guys that are 6'3 and 6'1 coming at you and you're alone. He wasn't bleeding after I got him in the face. Or a combination of hate,fear,pain.

I hate the FCC said:
He was probably scared seeing two guys that are 6'3 and 6'1 coming at you and you're alone. He wasn't bleeding after I got him in the face. Or a combination of hate,fear,pain.
I was not scared ..... :cry: :cry: :cry: You big bully!

tbsrk said:
You're a bully!!!

Good job, btw.
Actually I used to get harrassed by that kid all the time. I used to ignore him now I don't need to because every time he sees me now he practically shits himself! :thumbsup:

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
I hate the FCC said:
Actually I used to get harrassed by that kid all the time. I used to ignore him now I don't need to because every time he sees me now he practically shits himself! :thumbsup:
Well I'm so scary that people piss others once they see me!

P.S. I'm so scary that I shit myself when I look in the mirror.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
ok your 6'1 and your friend is 6'3 and BOTH of you have 2 pick on some1 whos 5'10? wow i think that makes u a pussy........can't fight one-on-one?

DIZNUTS said:
ok your 6'1 and your friend is 6'3 and BOTH of you have 2 pick on some1 whos 5'10? wow i think that makes u a pussy........can't fight one-on-one?
:banghead: I'm 6'3 he's 6'1. When the little shit deserves it he gets twice the pain. If I am a pussy at least I can spell. "some1"? Is it that hard to spell someone?

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I hate the FCC said:
Is it that hard to spell someone?
Hey, he could have a learning disablity that he can't type the word someone or he has a seizure. Hell, It could happen?

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
more power t you man, he was lookin for trouble when punched hi in the face, no buts about it, HITTING IS NOT OKAY(quote from everybody's mother)