Punched in the face

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
The other day my buddie Chris was punched in the face by this asshole Ryan something-or-other. Now Chris and I are big guys. I'm 6'3 he's 6'1. Ryan is 5'10! 5'10! And he punches Chris in the face. So what Chris and I did was I did this I pushed him and swept my leg under his. Down he goes. We waited 'till he got up to do anything. We never hit a man when he's down. And Chris punches Ryan in the stomach then I turned him around and got him in the face. He ran away crying. Shows that whiggers aren't tough at all.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
[sky] said:
Hahaha, Was he okay? or just scared to shit?
He was probably scared seeing two guys that are 6'3 and 6'1 coming at you and you're alone. He wasn't bleeding after I got him in the face. Or a combination of hate,fear,pain.

Taylor_Blade

Lost Soul
I hate the FCC said:
He was probably scared seeing two guys that are 6'3 and 6'1 coming at you and you're alone. He wasn't bleeding after I got him in the face. Or a combination of hate,fear,pain.
I was not scared ..... :cry: :cry: :cry: You big bully!

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
tbsrk said:
You're a bully!!!

Good job, btw.
Actually I used to get harrassed by that kid all the time. I used to ignore him now I don't need to because every time he sees me now he practically shits himself! :thumbsup:

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
I hate the FCC said:
Actually I used to get harrassed by that kid all the time. I used to ignore him now I don't need to because every time he sees me now he practically shits himself! :thumbsup:
Well I'm so scary that people piss others once they see me!

P.S. I'm so scary that I shit myself when I look in the mirror.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
ok your 6'1 and your friend is 6'3 and BOTH of you have 2 pick on some1 whos 5'10? wow i think that makes u a pussy........can't fight one-on-one?

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
DIZNUTS said:
ok your 6'1 and your friend is 6'3 and BOTH of you have 2 pick on some1 whos 5'10? wow i think that makes u a pussy........can't fight one-on-one?
:banghead: I'm 6'3 he's 6'1. When the little shit deserves it he gets twice the pain. If I am a pussy at least I can spell. "some1"? Is it that hard to spell someone?

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I hate the FCC said:
Is it that hard to spell someone?
Hey, he could have a learning disablity that he can't type the word someone or he has a seizure. Hell, It could happen?

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
more power t you man, he was lookin for trouble when punched hi in the face, no buts about it, HITTING IS NOT OKAY(quote from everybody's mother)