WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, is your new home.

Offbeat Pup shoots man, saves litter mates

Seeker of Truth

A man who tried to shoot seven puppies was shot himself when one of the dogs put its paw on the revolver's trigger.

Jerry Allen Bradford, 37, was charged with felony animal cruelty, the Escambia County Sheriff's Office said Wednesday. He was being treated at a hospital for a gunshot wound to his wrist.

Bradford said he decided to shoot the 3-month-old shepherd-mix dogs in the head because he couldn't find them a home, according to the sheriff's office.

On Monday, Bradford was holding two puppies -- one in his arms and another in his left hand -- when the dog in his hand wiggled and put its paw on the trigger of the .38-caliber revolver. The gun then discharged, the sheriff's report said.

Deputies found three of the puppies in a shallow grave outside Bradford's home, said sheriff's Sgt. Ted Roy.

The other four appeared to be in good health and were taken by Escambia County Animal Control, which planned to make them available for adoption.

I love a happy ending! If only he could have had a little better aim, and took that puppy killer completely out of play...

Hella Constipated
Gotta be a redneck :).

Maybe a Republican too. Most of them don't care for animals, like us "Bleeding Heart Liberals."

P.S. Seije, you are the only sensitive Republican I have ever known. You do not count in this. You are by far the nicest person I have ever met online.

The kids I see in school who are Republican aren't really that nice. They don't care about animals or other people that much. Oh, did I mention they are sheepish?
Yeah I remember going around school, asking everyone about their political views.....

Watching those damn republican kids act so snooty....

Ha! I live in Texas. School here is all about re-enacting episodes of 90210, making sure that Don knows Teresa wants to suck his balls, but Teresa can't tell her boyfriend, but then Jenny, (oh that bitch Jenny) tells Teresas boyfriend she's got his best friend's balls in her mouth. Nothing but teenage relationship bullshit.

I suppose keeping your life like a soap opera does keep you from worrying about reality and issues that effect us....

Now how did I start talking about this shit anyways....