WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Puppy names

What should we name our new puppy?

• Smore

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Sugar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cocoa

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Blaze

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

magnolia

Postaholic
Okay, what name do you think our new puppy should have. It's a little girl that is mostly a chocolate brown with some white. Her legs are white and she has two white stripes across her back. She's super smart and she's going to be a hunting dog. She's only 6 weeks old. Right now we're calling her smore, smo for short. But I think we could come up with a better name.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
You should name the dog "Stay".
You know like,"Come here,Stay. Come here,Stay."

That kinda shit really fucks with a dogs mind. That's the makings of a dog that will one day become President. If you've got less expectations for the K-9,you could just name her Bubba. At least she'd have a chance of becoming a mod,here.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
magnolia said:
Okay, what name do you think our new puppy should have. It's a little girl that is mostly a chocolate brown with some white. Her legs are white and she has two white stripes across her back. She's super smart and she's going to be a hunting dog. She's only 6 weeks old. Right now we're calling her smore, smo for short. But I think we could come up with a better name.
I had a pit that had some mean ole gas so we named him BREEZE!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
:( You have a doggie and I don't (damn my plans not working) I like smore.

It's different, Sugar,coca is used too much, and blaze, hmm I don't fits really well.

I think you should name her smore. You're already calling her that anyway! You wanna fuck it up? I dunno. I'd stay with that name :happysad:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
How bout Mr.Waggles? or Shit Head? :thumbsup:

Cocoa, Blaze would just feel weird saying over and over again.

magnolia

Postaholic
Unforgiven said:
Speed Bump.

Good name for any animal. :happysad:
We already had a dog named speed bump actually. He literally sat in the road and made cars wait for him to move. But he was a sweetheart.

And NO Kit, we aren't planning on eating her.

And get this. My shithead little brother got royally pissed off today cuz we were playing with the dog and he picked her up, yelled that he was going to return her, drove off in the truck and came back w/o her in his arms. He told us that he'd left her in the middle of the road about 2 miles away and that if we wanted her we could go and get her. But in reality he just left her locked up in the truck. What a fucktard. And my mom is still thinking about letting it be his dog. :(

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
magnolia said:
And get this. My shithead little brother got royally pissed off today cuz we were playing with the dog and he picked her up, yelled that he was going to return her, drove off in the truck and came back w/o her in his arms. He told us that he'd left her in the middle of the road about 2 miles away and that if we wanted her we could go and get her. But in reality he just left her locked up in the truck. What a fucktard. And my mom is still thinking about letting it be his dog. :(

:( :( stupid brother..that isnt even a good joke..not in the morning atleast..if your brother gets it, name it "mom" so he always has to yell really hard "MOOOOOM" :p

magnolia said:
We already had a dog named speed bump actually. He literally sat in the road and made cars wait for him to move. But he was a sweetheart.

Is Rupey still around? :)

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
magnolia said:

Well at first sight SHIT HEAD comes to mind! There's an old Steve Martin movie called The Jerk and he has a dog named Shit Head, busts me up!

magnolia

Postaholic
Unforgiven said:
Is Rupey still around? :)
Yeah. Rupey's still around and he's rather pissed that smore is around now too.

And the food names just cuz, I dunno. Those are just some of the names my family threw out there.