WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Purged 200+ old inactive users

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
...and it is good!

Why? Because the voices in my head told me so.

Jason

Founder
The voices say, "NO"!

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
He found something better to do with his life...

Jason

Founder
Uber Squirrel said:
was gottahurt chastised from the site?
We have no idea what happened to him since May. I've e-mailed him with quite a nice letter too.. Haven't heard a peep...

Could be here under a different identity. ;)

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
jason can we sex eachuder plz,, im not mental retard im just mental retard.. plz underbstand me cuz im english pr0 mothafuckah.. plz im n0 g33k,,,,,,

plz dun kill meh cuz i like u jason, i hope u canz red my brain cusz i think of you cutie,

dew_hopper

Banned - What an Asshat!
Read This

hey jason, im just taking this time to tell you to fuck off, after u deleted a thread "i hate british people" a while back, i remeber becasue it was possibly the only good thread in this whole place. So from this is sincere when i tell you to go suck a fucking dick

Jason

Founder
dew_hopper said:
hey jason, im just taking this time to tell you to fuck off, after u deleted a thread "i hate british people" a while back, i remeber becasue it was possibly the only good thread in this whole place. So from this is sincere when i tell you to go suck a fucking dick
1) You posted in a place that has nothing to do with your complaint.

2) No thread was deleted, it was eventually closed by another person. If you used the search for the word "british" you would have found it, idiot.

3) You chose to go all out cursing me out for something I never moved (or even remembered READING before) and never once complained to the 'closer' in a PM or asked to have that decision changed.

Enjoy the ban, dumbass.

morelos

lexicon incognito
jason said:
2) No thread was deleted, it was eventually closed by another person. If you used the search for the word "british" you would have found it idiot.
comma before "idiot."

:p

i just wanted to say the bloody sword icon next to the word 'purged' gave me a chuckle.

~ dan ~

Jason

Founder
Noted, and fixed. ;)

morelos said:
comma before "idiot."

:p

i just wanted to say the bloody sword icon next to the word 'purged' gave me a chuckle.

~ dan ~

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
There were alot of fucking people who haven't been here in ages.

Way too many, they should come back, obviously needing a different identity now though.