WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

pushboy

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
well, i have a friend (not mentioning name).He grunts while taking a dump. One day he was being a smart ass and i made up his new nick name pushboy!. I even recorded him grunting like a bitch and he still denies it. Now people who are in denial really grinds my gears so i want to get him to admit. I was thinking:

A)put that grunting sound file on cd and hand it out to everyone.

B)put it on anouncement

C)post it on the net

oh... and one more thing pushboy.... he smells like off goats cheese i dont know wether to tell him or to just put up with the odour.

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
If this is how you live your life, then perhaps it is YOU who needs your embarassing moments recorded and distributed to the world for entertainment.

OmegaZeto said:
If this is how you live your life, then perhaps it is YOU who needs your embarassing moments recorded and distributed to the world for entertainment.
Sorry squeeze, I gotta agree with OZ on this one. Why do you care so much about embarassing someone you call a friend? Maybe it's me, but I would think as a friend you should help prevent him from being embarassed. Just my $.02 :happysad:

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
zoloftcasserole said:
Sorry squeeze, I gotta agree with OZ on this one. Why do you care so much about embarassing someone you call a friend? Maybe it's me, but I would think as a friend you should help prevent him from being embarassed. Just my $.02 :happysad:
sorry i didnt mention this earlyer.He is my friend and all but hes done worse stuff to me and hes the biggest smart ass and the reason im doing this is to get him back.

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
squeeze_me said:
sorry i didnt mention this earlyer.He is my friend and all but hes done worse stuff to me and hes the biggest smart ass and the reason im doing this is to get him back.
Because, like, two wrongs TOTALLY make a right!...
...Right?

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
You know, he may not admit to the grunting because he's embarassed as hell by it.

I tease my friends all the damn time and I think anyone that's talked to me can tell you I'm a smart ass. But you have to know where to draw a line. If it's something he's sensitive about you're better off just letting it alone. Nothing's worse than making an enemy over a practical joke.

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
actually uber is right, The guy is a little sensetive so i think ill draw the line.

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
squeeze_me said:
actually uber is right, The guy is a little sensetive so i think ill draw the line.
Next time draw the line BEFORE you neg-rep somebody for talking sense in an otherwise pointless and moronic thread. Exploiting others for humor against their will is for children and the emotionally retarded, and if you're neither then you DO need to have your embarassing bullshit spread world-wide.

EDIT: Also notice, dumbshit, that my rep failed to go down. You fail at neg-repping.