WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Pussies

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Don't respond to cubie... and maybe he will go away... better yet someone stick a penicilin douche up his ass and see if that clears thing up..

Cube

Hoodrat
DanGeo23 said:
Don't respond to cubie... and maybe he will go away... better yet someone stick a penicilin douche up his ass and see if that clears thing up..
The Cube senses hostility. Possibly due to mental defincies of this poster.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
DanGeo23 said:
That's the kind of stuff he wants you to say... your telling me not to antagonize him, and do it in the same post! :rolleyes:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Defincies. Nice.

Do you mean DaVinci, or deficiencies? They're two very different things.

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Cube said:
The Cube senses hostility. Possibly due to mental defincies of this poster.
*The Rock arrives on scene and performs rock bottom on Cube many times for stealing his third-person act*

What is with this thrid person shit are you like the new site douchbag you little ass fuck shut up and go away

Jung

???
Premium
DanGeo23 said:
he's just trolling, put him in the corner by not replying.(ironic?)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
NoSubstance said:
Defincies. Nice.

Do you mean DaVinci, or deficiencies? They're two very different things.
I'm fairly certain he has no idea who DaVinci is.

blah

Tenderony
DaVinci is a pizzabaker from Fresno, everybody and their camel knows that...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Pft, Next you're going to say you painted the "Sixteen chaples"

junglizm said:
i thought some virus painted that.

*Toke, toke, toke*

*Cough, cough, hack, wheeeeeeezzeeee*

Man. We're a bunch of Hackers aren't we?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Cube said:
Touch the Cube, feel the intelligence flow.
Ahem, let me put my fruedian glasses on...

By speaking of yourself in the third person, you seperate your id and ego irrevocably. This shows that you were not a very nurtured child, and probably took to the perversety of a large group of deodorant challenged men for attention. Of course, this is understandable, as your internal desires, the needs for affection and affiliation are being denied by your external inability to communicate effectively in a social setting.

*takes off frued glasses*

You are a dumbass. Shut the fuck up.

Status
Not open for further replies.