WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Pussies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
If you are going to keep cycling people just so you can give me negative rep, I feel sorry for you, expecially when you don't leave any comments. You need a fucking life, if you are THAT insecure you deserve to be beaten with an aluminum bat, then have the bat shoved up your ass.

Jung

???
Premium
E-penis envy. It gets them every time.

Descent

Hella Constipated
HAHA! Yeah.

I could really care less about my rep power...I'm just sick of n00bs who go out to CompUSA, buy a $300 AOL PC, and start shitting it up online. They turn the Internet into a fast moving careening shit mobile.

jstager said:
HAHA! Yeah.

I could really care less about my rep power...I'm just sick of n00bs who go out to CompUSA, buy a $300 AOL PC, and start shitting it up online. They turn the Internet into a fast moving careening shit mobile.
It doesn't matter. You seem to be upset about the rep, not the n00bs. I had more rep than MaxPower and everyone else, then I lost computer access for a while and bam, now I have half less than anyone else around. Oh well.

I'm just badass. I'll geht it back. And I'll rule the world!

What will YOU do jstager?

Descent

Hella Constipated
I'm seriously not upset about the rep...What is pissing me off is the sudden influx of n00bs this site seems to harbor.

Damnit Jay, start up the fucking Cock Farm already!

jstager said:
I'm seriously not upset about the rep...What is pissing me off is the sudden influx of n00bs this site seems to harbor.

Damnit Jay, start up the fucking Cock Farm already!

Like the Bald kid said to the lame ass actor, "There is no cock farm"

Why stroke the cocks, when you can pour hydrochloric acid over them, and send them home to momma, crying about "My peepee burns momma!!!"

Descent

Hella Constipated
Havok said:
Like the Bald kid said to the lame ass actor, "There is no cock farm"

Why stroke the cocks, when you can pour hydrochloric acid over them, and send them home to momma, crying about "My peepee burns momma!!!"

HAHAHA! Oh my god, that's fucking hilarious!

Repped.

jstager said:
HAHAHA! Oh my god, that's fucking hilarious!

Repped.
See. Just trust Uncle Havok. He'll lead you in the right direction.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
jstager said:
If you are going to keep cycling people just so you can give me negative rep, I feel sorry for you, expecially when you don't leave any comments. You need a fucking life, if you are THAT insecure you deserve to be beaten with an aluminum bat, then have the bat shoved up your ass.
Did you ever stop and consider that you might deserve those negatives rep for a reason? Like, you're posting the gayest things I've seen on the internet, the gayest links and the gayest advice. No wonder why you're getting neg repped jimmay.

jstager said:
pfff, you should see my list of bad rep :thumbsup: almost no one leaves their name, its because they are fucking scared to dead :thumbsup: and they should be :thumbsup:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
junglizm said:
E-penis envy. It gets them every time.
He prolly has the biggest tryke on the block though!

LDS! little dick syndrome...

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
betrayed said:
The title of this thread is misleading.. :thumbsdn: :(
lol, indeed

I'm being cycle-repped too, likely by someone over 8000.. he never leaves any comment, but each time I drop like 150 rep power.. Not that I care about rep, I just think it's a coward thing to do.. you loose a debate or whatever, so you bad rep to feel better. bah :rolleyes:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
jstager said:

You whine too damn much man, first Kit, now this? What the fuck man? Grow a set of balls and learn to deal with it.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Bullshyt said:
You whine too damn much man, first Kit, now this? What the fuck man? Grow a set of balls and learn to deal with it.
Maybe you ignored everything in this whole thread. The point is that we have some pussy who keeps cycling, and is too damn shy to come out and tell us that he hates us. It's the principle of it...it's just incredibly AOLish.

God damn dial-up companies for allowing hicks and retards to swarm onto the once prestine Internet. It used to a geek's domain, now old grannies and shitheads make it their home.

Takkun

Anonymooo.
The problem with this site is that there's no discussion. Just people bitching. If you're going to do that, at least have a point. I'm not aiming this at anyone here, just the place in general. And by the way, this is about the fourth thread I've seen about this, and this is my first fifteen minutes here.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I've been getting bad reps 5-10 minutes apart, for no reason, on posts that don't make sense.

It's exciting!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
NoSubstance said:
I've been getting bad reps 5-10 minutes apart, for no reason, on posts that don't make sense.

It's exciting!
I hear ya! :thumbsup:

tzedek

Original Member
i have been having the same problem. i know who it is, unless it is someone using invisible mode.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
jstager said:
I looked into this. There is a poster that is giving you bad rep consistently, but they have also given you good rep at least once. The bad rep in a row is from a couple of different posters.

tzedek said:
i have been having the same problem. i know who it is, unless it is someone using invisible mode.
You are being nailed by the same poster. Just so happens to be the same that is hammering Jstager.

I will bring this up to the higher ups on the site.
Until then ~ ahh who really cares!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.