WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Pussy and Trueness

BridgetteH

Particinator
In Britain we consider all US states pussy states, who's triggered? I'm being serious.
Which is odd considering pocket knives are pretty much illegal; yall don't get the natural disasters over there like we do, and temperatures over like 80 degrees sends employees home early; and y'all call boxers pants. :p:roflmao:

I've lived in England awhile and compared to crazy ass Alabama, I think you're speaking far too broadly. Here we're expected to know how to change tires and fix rudimentary things on a car and know how to load and shoot guns and super glue wounds up because going to the doctor is, like, always the last resort. At least, that's how I was raised by my dad. So go gently sip your tepid tea, sir. ;)

• LOL
Reactions: TheRover

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Which is odd considering pocket knives are pretty much illegal
This just means we have to resort to other methods

y'all call boxers pants
I have to correct you there, we call boxers boxers, we call briefs pants.. the reason you lot don't call briefs pants is because American men are too pussified to wear briefs. Only real men feel secure enough to wear briefs

super glue wounds up
we use sticky tape

So go gently sip your tepid tea, sir. ;)
This isn't an insult, this is actually what I do about 5 times a day

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Pro tip. After clicking BRiT's links, be sure to clear history. Lest they find this after your demise and think you a degenerate. Or just opened incognito.

• LOL
Reactions: BRiT

Crazizniac

Particinator
Premium
OTL That should be a requirement of all humans - and should be an amendment to the constitution of all nations. "The reading of browser history upon death amendment" You could run for mayor of the world on that platform. God damn what I would give to see the look on Hillary's face when you get that passed.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
The Hillary thing wouldn't matter because people were unflinching when Trump admitted to all the things he did or when others came forward to show more of what he did.
Which always amazed me. The far right which chooses to stand on a platform of of "morality" and family values, was more than happy to throw all that out the window if it meant keeping brown people out of the country.

Danni

Derp in the North
Premium
I'm going to go with her needing to toughen up a bit - not everyone will censor themselves for her.

Case in point - I think using the word rape when playing video games is extremely crass due to personal history. Do I bitch at everyone about it when I hear it said? Nope. The only people I ever talk to about it would be the people I consider close. However, I'm not going to jump on their case every time they say it. I just let them know it's not a favorite of mine.

• 2Like
Reactions: Out2Lunch and MaxPower

CoprophagousCop

Only dead fish go with the flow.
Premium
^ I had a co-worker from India who once kept saying "rape rape rape" on the telephone. I had to ask him about it later. He said that "rape" was the word for "tomorrow" in his native language.

• Helpful
  • LOL
Reactions: Danni and MaxPower

Jugular

volatile
Which always amazed me. The far right which chooses to stand on a platform of of "morality" and family values, was more than happy to throw all that out the window if it meant keeping brown people out of the country.
Family values, maybe. But not "morality" in the way the left views morality. Trump didn't lie about his war crimes. He wasn't a filthy lawyer who laughed about locking up rapists. He wasn't affiliated with Podesta the Molesta or Bill the Rapist. Jeffrey Epstein. Lynn Forester de Rothschild. He was just a businessman, who spoke frankly, and isn't so knee-deep in the quagmire of the White House that he actually inspires trust in some of us.

I mean, not me, personally. But relative to these other fuckheads? Yes.

If you understood the direction in which America was going, you wouldn't be amazed. Nobody trusted Shillary, not even her own demographic (angery feminist women and she-males). Democrats did this to themselves. They chose the war criminal/frigid bitch. And why? Because they're more interested in fucking identity politics than creating jobs.

EDIT- Is this Brain Droppings? Uhhh... carry on.

Last edited: