WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Pussy and Trueness

Moleskine

Banned - What an Asshat!
I rode to the store with 3 other friends and one of them mentions California, which I consider a pussy state. However, when I call it so, one of my friends tells me she doesn't like the word pussy, since its offensive to her. I say okay and, thankfully, didn't apologize. I forget about her aversion to pussy and we discuss more on California, which I say pussy again. She gets upset and I challenge her on why pussy is offensive which she tells me it's a derogatory for vagina, and since women have 'em, it suggests pussies are women. Now I feel pressured to censor myself, but I don't want to. I want to be more true to myself and just say pussy in front of who ever I feel like.

Should I be more sensitive or more true?
Depends. Do you care about her feelings enough to preserve them? Or do one or more of your world views prevent you from sheltering her from her perceived abuses? If you can find a way to honestly justify your discontinued use of the word 'pussy' as an insult, then this is a null issue though.

CoprophagousCop

Only dead fish go with the flow.
Premium
Family values, maybe. But not "morality" in the way the left views morality. Trump didn't lie about his war crimes. He wasn't a filthy lawyer who laughed about locking up rapists. He wasn't affiliated with Podesta the Molesta or Bill the Rapist. Jeffrey Epstein. Lynn Forester de Rothschild. He was just a businessman, who spoke frankly, and isn't so knee-deep in the quagmire of the White House that he actually inspires trust in some of us.

I mean, not me, personally. But relative to these other fuckheads? Yes.

If you understood the direction in which America was going, you wouldn't be amazed. Nobody trusted Shillary, not even her own demographic (angery feminist women and she-males). Democrats did this to themselves. They chose the war criminal/frigid bitch. And why? Because they're more interested in fucking identity politics than creating jobs.
This is what is known as fake news.

You accuse Hillary Clinton of war crimes because she originally told the press that the terrorist attack in Benghazi was a protest as there was a protest in Cairo the same day. Had she said it was a terrorist attack from the get-go, nothing would have changed. The attack had already happened. You accuse her of war crimes because the embassy in Benghazi was vulnerable to attack. All embassies are vulnerable to attack. These are not war crimes. Lying about the reason to go to war (weapons of mass destruction, remember them?) is a war crime. And yes, she voted for the war with Iraq because she, like many, did not believe the George W. Bush administration was lying at first.
Get educated:

You accuse Hillary Clinton of laughing about locking up rapists (or rather, preventing one from being locked up), but she was really laughing at the absurdity of the case, how the key piece of evidence was lost, how a so-called lie-detector said her client was innocent, how the judge wanted to speak to the defendant without her, his counsel, being present. She did not laugh at the victim. She did not even want the case, but she was appointed to it so she made every effort to do her job.
Get educated:

You blame Hillary Clinton for her husband's infidelities. She was a victim in those cases. She is not to blame just because she stood by her husband and did not divorce him. "Podesta the Molester" kind of rhymes, but there is nothing with him regarding illegal sex acts. Again, fake news. He was Hillary's campaign chairman whose e-mail account was hacked because incompetent members of his staff responded to a phishing scam by Russian hackers. The biggest thing we learned from that was Hillary sometimes makes paid speeches and she tailors her speeches to concur with her audience. If you want to learn about Hillary's other "scandals" watch this video:
Get educated and entertained:

Finally, coming out of a deep recession during the George W. Bush presidency, America was heading in a positive direction job-creation-wise. Creating more coal jobs (a relatively small industry that has become highly mechanized and replaced with natural gas) will not do much good. America needs more jobs in renewable energy, something Hillary supported, not Trump. You think nobody trusted Hillary, but people trust Trump far less.

OK, back on topic:

• Helpful
Reactions: BRiT

Moleskine

Banned - What an Asshat!
This is what is known as fake news.

You accuse Hillary Clinton of war crimes because she originally told the press that the terrorist attack in Benghazi was a protest as there was a protest in Cairo the same day. Had she said it was a terrorist attack from the get-go, nothing would have changed. The attack had already happened. You accuse her of war crimes because the embassy in Benghazi was vulnerable to attack. All embassies are vulnerable to attack. These are not war crimes. Lying about the reason to go to war (weapons of mass destruction, remember them?) is a war crime. And yes, she voted for the war with Iraq because she, like many, did not believe the George W. Bush administration was lying at first.
Get educated:

You accuse Hillary Clinton of laughing about locking up rapists (or rather, preventing one from being locked up), but she was really laughing at the absurdity of the case, how the key piece of evidence was lost, how a so-called lie-detector said her client was innocent, how the judge wanted to speak to the defendant without her, his counsel, being present. She did not laugh at the victim. She did not even want the case, but she was appointed to it so she made every effort to do her job.
Get educated:

You blame Hillary Clinton for her husband's infidelities. She was a victim in those cases. She is not to blame just because she stood by her husband and did not divorce him. "Podesta the Molester" kind of rhymes, but there is nothing with him regarding illegal sex acts. Again, fake news. He was Hillary's campaign chairman whose e-mail account was hacked because incompetent members of his staff responded to a phishing scam by Russian hackers. The biggest thing we learned from that was Hillary sometimes makes paid speeches and she tailors her speeches to concur with her audience. If you want to learn about Hillary's other "scandals" watch this video:
Get educated and entertained:

Finally, coming out of a deep recession during the George W. Bush presidency, America was heading in a positive direction job-creation-wise. Creating more coal jobs (a relatively small industry that has become highly mechanized and replaced with natural gas) will not do much good. America needs more jobs in renewable energy, something Hillary supported, not Trump. You think nobody trusted Hillary, but people trust Trump far less.

OK, back on topic:
Jesus Christ you argue like my dad, long windedly and quoting Youtube unironically.

• Face Palm
  • LOL
Reactions: Fÿn and BRiT

TooSmartGuile

Tenderony
Were you also vaping?
I wish I were that cool!

By the way, its been quite sometime and I thought about a couple of things.
1. I wish I hadn't let her assume that I would stop saying pussy as soon as she told me that she didn't like it. I felt like that was the biggest mistake on my part since it probs meant I was a pushover and I don't want to be.

2. As much as I value our friendship, I should have just told her that I don't think I could stop saying pussy because I'm not one to censor myself with things people find uncomfortable actually, I remember doing this very thing a year ago with this same group simply for getting looks. It's like I'm stuck between being outspoken and being nice. I want to be nice, assertive and truthful.

3. I'll stick to my guns the next time this happens. With anyone, since I feel I can respect others' intelligence and they can respect mine.

Out2Lunch

☠️
I wish I were that cool!

1. I wish I hadn't let her assume that I would stop saying pussy as soon as she told me that she didn't like it. I felt like that was the biggest mistake on my part since it probs meant I was a pushover and I don't want to be.

2. As much as I value our friendship, I should have just told her that I don't think I could stop saying pussy because I'm not one to censor myself with things people find uncomfortable actually, I remember doing this very thing a year ago with this same group simply for getting looks. It's like I'm stuck between being outspoken and being nice. I want to be nice, assertive and truthful.

3. I'll stick to my guns the next time this happens. With anyone, since I feel I can respect others' intelligence and they can respect mine.
Have you considered the “better by comparison” approach where you use a more derogatory form of slang in order to cause her to appreciate your original choice?

Some options would be:
  • Penis fly trap
  • Stench trench
  • Soggy box
  • Baby cannon
  • Hippos yawn
  • Cock socket
  • Tampon tunnel
  • Wizards sleeve
  • Meat wallet
  • Axe wound
  • Snatch
  • And the king of all vag words...CUNT!
All of these alternatives should give her a new found appreciation for the word pussy.

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
I wish I were that cool!

4. Ask her if you can touch her pussy. Be sure to say pussy. Assure her it'll be a wonderful experience.

• LOL
Reactions: BRiT

Nirvana

Fresh Meat
Pussy isn't a bad thing. It's amazing! Your friend needs to have her pussy eaten more frequently (by a man/woman/trans).

Fÿn

Always black
How the fuck did this go to Trump and Hillary?

Anyways, I dislike over sensitive people and I avoid them, both parties are happy that way.

How is "pussy" disgusting? Cunt I kind of understand but not really, since Brits and Australians use it like nothing.
Black women don't seem to be that offended by that word in America either, for instance.

I dislike political correctness and over sensitive everything so I'm biased. I think we should all be able to say what we want as long as we're trying to be funny, but there's always someone that takes it too far, of course. I just refuse to accept that all of us change our way of speaking because a minimal part of the population dislikes it.

Last edited:

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Cunt I kind of understand but not really, since Brits and Australians use it like nothing.
Black women don't seem to be that offended by that word in America either, for instance.
Supposedly their trigger word is Bitch.

• Agree
Reactions: Fÿn

CoprophagousCop

Premium
How the fuck did this go to Trump and Hillary?
In quoting Donald Trump, the New York Times printed the word "pussy" on its front page. So I guess you can give Trump credit for making the word more mainstream.

Fÿn

Always black
In quoting Donald Trump, the New York Times printed the word "pussy" on its front page. So I guess you can give Trump credit for making the word more mainstream.
As I'm not from the USA I sometimes have a wrong perception of how offensive words are, but based upon the fact that hip hop is hyper popular there and that they use the word "pussy" all the time, and that they play that shit all day long everywhere, I thought it was not such a big deal.

CoprophagousCop

Premium
As I'm not from the USA I sometimes have a wrong perception of how offensive words are, but based upon the fact that hip hop is hyper popular there and that they use the word "pussy" all the time, and that they play that shit all day long everywhere, I thought it was not such a big deal.
The older generations still find sexual slang words offensive. "Pussy" is supposed to be one of the words that cannot be said on television broadcasted over the air waves in the USA. It is the younger generations that mainly listen to hip hop and rap. Back in the day, only a few rap groups, such as the 2 Live Crew, used lots of profanity and sexual slang. These days it is used by many (or most) rappers who need it to sell albums.