Pussy and Trueness

TooSmartGuile

Tenderony
I rode to the store with 3 other friends and one of them mentions California, which I consider a pussy state. However, when I call it so, one of my friends tells me she doesn't like the word pussy, since its offensive to her. I say okay and, thankfully, didn't apologize. I forget about her aversion to pussy and we discuss more on California, which I say pussy again. She gets upset and I challenge her on why pussy is offensive which she tells me it's a derogatory for vagina, and since women have 'em, it suggests pussies are women. Now I feel pressured to censor myself, but I don't want to. I want to be more true to myself and just say pussy in front of who ever I feel like.

Should I be more sensitive or more true?

• 1LOL
Reactions: 1 user

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
The older generations still find sexual slang words offensive. "Pussy" is supposed to be one of the words that cannot be said on television broadcasted over the air waves in the USA. It is the younger generations that mainly listen to hip hop and rap. Back in the day, only a few rap groups, such as the 2 Live Crew, used lots of profanity and sexual slang. These days it is used by many (or most) rappers who need it to sell albums.
Know what I'm hearing bro? "Back in my day..... You young whipper snappers and your foul mouths."

Ok boomer.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
Know what I'm hearing bro? "Back in my day..... You young whipper snappers and your foul mouths."

Ok boomer.
You are such an old person.
I said the "older generations", not me! OK, fine. I would like to think that I am just mentally mature and do not use vulgar language in casual conversation. However, anyone, who follows my attempts at making jokes on this site, will probably not believe that.

• 1LOL
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users