WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

pussy is it the way to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scummy(420)

Banned - What an Asshat!
sume ppl dont like pssy i personley love it. its grate gods grates gift to us. if you feel the same way reply and tell me what you feel about pussy

Jung

???
Premium
Stop posting this crap in Chit Chat. Thanks.

P.S. Invest in a spell checker, you illiterate fuck.

Look, I'm flaming scummy420!

Nah, nevermind, not even worth my time. :thumbsdn:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
scummy(420) said:
sume ppl dont like pssy i personley love it. its grate gods grates gift to us. if you feel the same way reply and tell me what you feel about pussy
I understand that you aren't real smart, but this isn't Teen outcasts gone wild. If your posts aren't valid or at least slightly funny, please keep them to yourself and or between that thing you call Sister/Prom date.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Broken said:
I understand that you aren't real smart, but this isn't Teen outcasts gone wild. If your posts aren't valid or at least slightly funny, please keep them to yourself and or between that thing you call Sister/Prom date.
uhh i thought its was the transgender brother/Prom date :D

scummy(420) said:
Can you even spell your own name right?

Here, I'll help you out : M.....O.....R....O....N! :thumbsup:

keebs

Particinator
hey scummy, has anyone ever told you that "You Suck At Life?" well if not YOU DO, stop making retard ass threads. within 6 posts you have made WTF.com a worst place, untill not i serious thought that was impossible, well thank you for being so stupid and showing me i was wrong. so what have we learned scummy? well we have learned.....DONT BE DUMB AND YOU SHOULD NOT MAKE YOUR OWN THREADS UNTILL YOU ACTULLY HAVE SOMETHING PEOPLE CARE ABOUT. (just so you know, having cyber sex with a 40 year old guy, no one cares about)

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
keebs said:
hey scummy, has anyone ever told you that "You Suck At Life?" well if not YOU DO, stop making retard ass threads. within 6 posts you have made WTF.com a worst place, untill not i serious thought that was impossible, well that you for being so stupid and showing me i was wrong. so what have we learned scummy? well we have learned.....DONT BE DUMB AND YOU SHOULD NOT MAKE YOUR OWN THREADS UNTILL YOU ACTULLY HAVE SOMETHING PEOPLE CARE ABOUT. (just so you know, having cyber sex with a 40 year old guy, no one cares about)
OWNED!!!

Sektor

Particinator
scummy(420) said:
Dude, are you typing with a prosthetic limb or something? Learn to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.