Pussy

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
What is with some guys now. Most of the guys I know now a babys. I was with my boyfried the other day and we were making out. He started to bit me on my neck. I told him to bite harder and he just stoped all together.
What the fuck. He said that he had to stop. Said he did not want to hurt me. I called him a pussy. WTF??? :thumbsdn:

lola

Banned - What an Asshat!
he to

my b/f did the same but we were having sex he said he felt like he was raping me lol

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
lola said:
my b/f did the same but we were having sex he said he felt like he was raping me lol
lol. I say that men should be more aggresive. I love pain and love anyone who can give me that. One of my sayings is Whip me, Spank me, and I will love you forever. :thumbsup:

lola

Banned - What an Asshat!
yes

a girl like me we both like the same thing have you ever done it with a girl

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
Hells_angel said:
What is with some guys now. Most of the guys I know now a babys. I was with my boyfried the other day and we were making out. He started to bit me on my neck. I told him to bite harder and he just stoped all together.
What the fuck. He said that he had to stop. Said he did not want to hurt me. I called him a pussy. WTF??? :thumbsdn:
Bite your neck...?

lola

Banned - What an Asshat!
no!!!

she didn't mean it likethat like a sexual bite you nowhat she means so whats up big guy lol

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
lola said:
so do you ??? fucking shit were the fuck did every one go
hi how are you everyone is doing work i think
but its like lunch time so im here for like a hour

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
I'm in school and supposted to be doing work but instead im posting here. shhh don't tell my teacher.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Deez Nutz said:
I'm in school and supposted to be doing work but instead im posting here. shhh don't tell my teacher.
hey teacher this kid is on a sex site