Putas!!!

Argentino

Hoodrat
Hello WhatTheFuck..ers! i found this site on google. i searched for wtf, because i was very bored... very... so i look forward to not do that again thanks to you guys. WEE!!!

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
HAHA, I found this site by randomly putting in web addresses. I was reay suprised when I could go here during school.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Argentino said:
Hello WhatTheFuck..ers! i found this site on google. i searched for wtf, because i was very bored... very... so i look forward to not do that again thanks to you guys. WEE!!!

Boludo! I hope you get banned really quick, just because of your nick! :p

Welcome to getting pwned daily!

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
FuckFace said:
Boludo! I hope you get banned really quick, just because of your nick! :p

Welcome to getting pwned daily!
Argentino, para explicar, FuckFace es Chileno.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Argentino said:
OH! OK! ahora todo funsiona, gracias nena. che, ustedes estan en el US, o en otro pais?
Casi todos están en el EU or Canada. Pero, ahorita yo estoy en México y tambien hay unos que están en Inglaterra y Australia tambien.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skitch0o0 said:
Argentino, para explicar, FuckFace es Chileno.

Yo no soy Chileno, no naci en Chile. Mis padres y abuelos lo son. Aunque tambien tengo la ciudadania Chilena. :confused:

Argentino said:
OH! OK! ahora todo funsiona, gracias nena. che, ustedes estan en el US, o en otro pais?

Yo vivo en Miami, Florida. Pero tampoco naci aqui. Aunque tambien tengo la ciudadania gringa. :(

FUCKORBEFUCKED said:
adonde estan los PUTAS???????????? :thumbsup:
En mi casa! :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Blat' zayebali nahuy speak some fucking english :thumbsdn: and argentino you will get a daily dose of Johnny K's cock and some flaming to go along with it :mfinger: oh yea......welcome......fuck....you?

Easty

Click click boom
Argentino said:

cabeza de mierda...

welcome

Argentino

Hoodrat
WTF is wrong with noobs! you where one once too fuck face! im a noob to some guy i dont even know on a forum in the internet... i am a failure at life because im a noob... dumbass

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Argentino said:
WTF is wrong with noobs! you where one once too fuck face! im a noob to some guy i dont even know on a forum in the internet... i am a failure at life because im a noob... dumbass
its good that you accept that you are a failure at life :thumbsup:

p.s. Eastside was never a n00b...you can be "new" and not be a "n00b"

Easty

Click click boom
argent, i hear they're selling them in those quarter dispense machines outside of wal-mart nowadays.

ps, if you're gonna flame me, take it to bait and tackle. :mfinger: