WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Putas!!!

30
0
0
#1
Hello WhatTheFuck..ers! i found this site on google. i searched for wtf, because i was very bored... very... so i look forward to not do that again thanks to you guys. WEE!!!
 

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
329
0
0
#2
HAHA, I found this site by randomly putting in web addresses. I was reay suprised when I could go here during school.
 

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,186
0
0
#3
Argentino said:
Hello WhatTheFuck..ers! i found this site on google. i searched for wtf, because i was very bored... very... so i look forward to not do that again thanks to you guys. WEE!!!
Boludo! I hope you get banned really quick, just because of your nick! :p

Welcome to getting pwned daily!
 

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
979
0
0
#4
FuckFace said:
Boludo! I hope you get banned really quick, just because of your nick! :p

Welcome to getting pwned daily!
Argentino, para explicar, FuckFace es Chileno.
 
30
0
0
#5
OH! OK! ahora todo funsiona, gracias nena. che, ustedes estan en el US, o en otro pais?
 

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
979
0
0
#6
Argentino said:
OH! OK! ahora todo funsiona, gracias nena. che, ustedes estan en el US, o en otro pais?
Casi todos están en el EU or Canada. Pero, ahorita yo estoy en México y tambien hay unos que están en Inglaterra y Australia tambien.
 

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,186
0
0
#8
Skitch0o0 said:
Argentino, para explicar, FuckFace es Chileno.
Yo no soy Chileno, no naci en Chile. Mis padres y abuelos lo son. Aunque tambien tengo la ciudadania Chilena. :confused:

Argentino said:
OH! OK! ahora todo funsiona, gracias nena. che, ustedes estan en el US, o en otro pais?
Yo vivo en Miami, Florida. Pero tampoco naci aqui. Aunque tambien tengo la ciudadania gringa. :(

FUCKORBEFUCKED said:
adonde estan los PUTAS???????????? :thumbsup:
En mi casa! :thumbsup:
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#9
Blat' zayebali nahuy speak some fucking english :thumbsdn: and argentino you will get a daily dose of Johnny K's cock and some flaming to go along with it :mfinger: oh yea......welcome......fuck....you?
 

Easty

Click click boom
5,564
8
68
#10
Argentino said:
Hello WhatTheFuck..ers! i found this site on google. i searched for wtf, because i was very bored... very... so i look forward to not do that again thanks to you guys. WEE!!!
cabeza de mierda...

welcome
 

Easty

Click click boom
5,564
8
68
#12
noob problem!

sorry, i meant no problem
 
30
0
0
#13
WTF is wrong with noobs! you where one once too fuck face! im a noob to some guy i dont even know on a forum in the internet... i am a failure at life because im a noob... dumbass
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#14
Argentino said:
WTF is wrong with noobs! you where one once too fuck face! im a noob to some guy i dont even know on a forum in the internet... i am a failure at life because im a noob... dumbass
its good that you accept that you are a failure at life :thumbsup:

p.s. Eastside was never a n00b...you can be "new" and not be a "n00b"
 

Easty

Click click boom
5,564
8
68
#16
argent, i hear they're selling them in those quarter dispense machines outside of wal-mart nowadays.

ps, if you're gonna flame me, take it to bait and tackle. :mfinger:
 
30
0
0
#17
LMAO, im just kidding around guys, dont get all serious on me, but that was a good one. :)