WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Putter accident

pyrodude

The real man's bitch
I was 12 and on holiday with my family. We played mini golf and were just about to finish the game. My cousin said to his little bro hit it hard. So he brought the club as far back as he could, swung at the ball missed completely threw him of balance and he hit me in the forehead and knocked me out. I had a massive lump on my head for about 3 months and I now have a dent in my skull. Hospital said the injuries were minor but they said there my be some slight side effects.

Can't believe I haven’t told you this already. Hmm.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Damn! That must of hurt!
My sister got a broken nose from a swing back of a baseball bat behind my brother :confuse:

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
pyrodude said:
I was 12 and on holiday with my family. We played mini golf and were just about to finish the game. My cousin said to his little bro hit it hard. So he brought the club as far back as he could, swung at the ball missed completely threw him of balance and he hit me in the forehead and knocked me out. I had a massive lump on my head for about 3 months and I now have a dent in my skull. Hospital said the injuries were minor but they said there my be some slight side effects.

Can't believe I haven’t told you this already. Hmm.
What does it fell like to have a hole in your head???

That sucks. If you look on the bright side your forehead is now Holy( jk)

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
This is good.
You can refer to this post when you say something dumb or fuck up and say
"Please understand, you see I had this accident..."

Ouch. My mate had same problem. We were at a driving range for school and he walked behind a friend to get another golf ball just as he took his swing. Cracked him right in his right cheek with an iron, or whatever those huge fat metal ones are called. It nearly destroyed all his teeth and his jaw.