WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

puzzle arcade

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#1
hey did you know that I currently hold 6/9 titles in the puzzle section of the arcade? So is it that you all cant beat me or just dont care? I am very proud of myself and I think it is because I am an arrogant bitch. :p
 

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,186
0
0
#2
dustinzgirl said:
hey did you know that I currently hold 6/9 titles in the puzzle section of the arcade? So is it that you all cant beat me or just dont care? I am very proud of myself and I think it is because I am an arrogant bitch. :p
That is why I like you... because you are one arrogant bitch! That was first. Second, if I was close to you I would swing at you with a BAT. Third, I will beat you in TETRIS! Just so you know! :D
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#3
dustinzgirl said:
hey did you know that I currently hold 6/9 titles in the puzzle section of the arcade? So is it that you all cant beat me or just dont care? I am very proud of myself and I think it is because I am an arrogant bitch. :p
im to lazy to beat ya
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#4
ChilianFuckFace said:
That is why I like you... because you are one arrogant bitch! That was first. Second, if I was close to you I would swing at you with a BAT. Third, I will beat you in TETRIS! Just so you know! :D
Bring it biotch! I have tons of free time this week! I get 3 days off and no kids! I can spend hours in the arcade honing my useless talent!

But Ill probably spend most of my free time in bed with CL.
;)
 

Fugly

Tenderony
524
0
0
#6
there are a couple games that I consider mine. I own those high scores and won't let any challenge to them stand. The rest of the games can go suck it for all I care.
 
81
0
0
#7
holy crap theres tetris here??

im sorry to say this but.. i will own that game.. and none of you will get even close.
 

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,186
0
0
#8
dustinzgirl said:
Bring it biotch! I have tons of free time this week! I get 3 days off and no kids! I can spend hours in the arcade honing my useless talent!

But Ill probably spend most of my free time in bed with CL.
;)
I don't spend my free time online. That would be unfair to me. I only bull shit online when I am getting paid for! So with that said, you are going to need the practice... because I will rip you a n..... you know the rest :D

Lucky CL...
 

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,186
0
0
#9
wafu said:
holy crap theres tetris here??

im sorry to say this but.. i will own that game.. and none of you will get even close.
Dream on... You won't even get close to the GRAND MASTER OF TETRIS = ME :mfinger:

EDIT: wafu Tetris Champion! Score: 142865

How in the fucking WORLD can anybody beat that shit? This is ridiculous. I think he CHEATED! :mfinger:
 
81
0
0
#10
i told you guys you wouldnt get close... and cheats?.. hah! dont think so.