puzzle arcade

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
hey did you know that I currently hold 6/9 titles in the puzzle section of the arcade? So is it that you all cant beat me or just dont care? I am very proud of myself and I think it is because I am an arrogant bitch. :p

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
hey did you know that I currently hold 6/9 titles in the puzzle section of the arcade? So is it that you all cant beat me or just dont care? I am very proud of myself and I think it is because I am an arrogant bitch. :p
That is why I like you... because you are one arrogant bitch! That was first. Second, if I was close to you I would swing at you with a BAT. Third, I will beat you in TETRIS! Just so you know! :D

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
dustinzgirl said:
im to lazy to beat ya

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
ChilianFuckFace said:
That is why I like you... because you are one arrogant bitch! That was first. Second, if I was close to you I would swing at you with a BAT. Third, I will beat you in TETRIS! Just so you know! :D
Bring it biotch! I have tons of free time this week! I get 3 days off and no kids! I can spend hours in the arcade honing my useless talent!

But Ill probably spend most of my free time in bed with CL.
;)

Fugly

Tenderony
there are a couple games that I consider mine. I own those high scores and won't let any challenge to them stand. The rest of the games can go suck it for all I care.

wafu

O.B.P.
holy crap theres tetris here??

im sorry to say this but.. i will own that game.. and none of you will get even close.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
Bring it biotch! I have tons of free time this week! I get 3 days off and no kids! I can spend hours in the arcade honing my useless talent!

But Ill probably spend most of my free time in bed with CL.
;)
I don't spend my free time online. That would be unfair to me. I only bull shit online when I am getting paid for! So with that said, you are going to need the practice... because I will rip you a n..... you know the rest :D

Lucky CL...

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
wafu said:
holy crap theres tetris here??

im sorry to say this but.. i will own that game.. and none of you will get even close.
Dream on... You won't even get close to the GRAND MASTER OF TETRIS = ME :mfinger:

EDIT: wafu Tetris Champion! Score: 142865

How in the fucking WORLD can anybody beat that shit? This is ridiculous. I think he CHEATED! :mfinger: