WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

quarterly prt 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
okay, amidst the recent stuff thats been happening here i thought id voice my oppinion, i will be talking on things like, the females of the site, admins/mods and anything else that goes through my mind at the time.

first up lets talk about the women, now ive been here a long ass time, longer than most of the mods, and ive seen people come and go, but there is one thing that has been troubling me lately, now im sure that most of the oldies can agree this place has slowly deteriorated over the last 6 months, with such a huge influx of immature egotistical members its dragging us down, now. first of all im not blaming it entirely on the females, but there are very few that i can honestly agree with and not overlook the pointlessness of their posts and threads.

some of this does sling back to alot of disagreements i have had with some, and on the overall average the guys seem to have a more valued input into this place, dont get me wrong, there are women in here that i know this place couldnt do without, like dustinzgirl, magnolia, but there are others that are leading the cancerous spread of immaturity across this site.

S.C.U.M.

now, what havok had created seemed like the spawning point for pointless posts but they seemed to set us apart from the rest, im not here to hack on these guys today, but i will say that havok chylde had created a sense of power for the scum members, as if they thought they could do whatever, thinking that 'your not is scum so your gay' was a relivant argument. but that has died down. but the legacy they have left here cant always be looked on as a good one.

this was probably caused by the choice in members that had been taken in.im sure it was a suitable idea at the time, but it was hampered by the strict rules put down by the admins and the crazed sense of power it gave to its members.
clearly this has died down, and it seems like all is well and good.
--------------------------------------------
Reading one of descent flame threads lately i noticed something that interested me, the amount of sarcasm that is used on the internet, remeber guys a good post is based around wit, and sarcasm is the lowest form and doesnt appear well on the interwebnets. SIT BACK AND THINK take as long as you want no one knows this! personally, ive never done it but if a few of you opt this technique, it should mean better post content and less of your name shitting up threads.

okay i will add more to it later but its late and im tired, im also trying to decrease the amount of TL;DR that end up on here, and guys can we please keep the comments to an intelegent level, i know for some of you this may seem like alot, but post a valid opinion.

YUCK FOU!!! said:
'your not is scum so your gay'
Funny how no S.C.U.M. member ever said that. :rolleyes:
but the legacy they have left here cant always be looked on as a good one.
Because it matters what a bunch of people on the internets think about you matters doesn't it? :rolleyes:
this was probably caused by the choice in members that had been taken in
Jealous that you never made it in much?
but it was hampered by the strict rules put down by the admins and the crazed sense of power it gave to its members.
How was the membership of S.C.U.M. affected by these strict rules you speak of? What are these strict rules you speak of?
What has died down, explain to me what has died down? All I've seen from you, in this thread, so far is ramblings of a dillusional member. :thumbsdn:

YUCK FOU!!!

i expected this,
you can agree that when scum started growing members were spreading posts like 'your jelous because your not in scum' and 'scum rules' not to mention the threads that were made.

i have nothing against anyone/or thing that i have posted above, (except maybe descent) i had my problems with scum in the past but i support what you do. i have no intention of being in scum as i did then and i have no regrets notbeing in it.

havok had said to me that jason didnt want scum getting out of hand, so posts like my 'descent irc' thread were considered to be over the top. im just saying that scum doesnt stir a pot o soup

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
Next time on 60 Minutes...Yuck Fou talks about...

EDIT: Forgot about the opinion...yeah, for the most part, I suppose I may have to agree with you for the most part on this one. As for SCUM, I think they are just people up for a good laugh, to stir up crap :rolleyes: to make things a little more interesting for us...Hey, works for me, I get a good laugh sometimes.

YUCK FOU!!! said:
i expected this,
Just as I expected your stupidity?
you can agree that when scum started growing members were spreading posts like 'your jelous because your not in scum' and 'scum rules' not to mention the threads that were made.
There was not one S.C.U.M. thread made saying that we were the best. Find me a thread that was started by a S.C.U.M. member that is about that. You will not find one.
havok had said to me that jason didnt want scum getting out of hand, so posts like my 'descent irc' thread were considered to be over the top. im just saying that scum doesnt stir a pot o soup
Are you really that dense? You looked like a total asshole in that thread. S.C.U.M. stirs shit up in a way that doesn't make us look like people who hate retards. That's why my thread against Descent, where Descent accused me of being a Eugenist and he talked to Jason about me being banned which didn't happen obviously, wasn't a S.C.U.M. thread! HC didn't want S.C.U.M. to be seen as assholes without hearts! I seriously doubt that Jason has any problems with slapping a S.C.U.M. title in front of a thread or not. In my thread, my ban was considered, and it never happened. That's because Jason probably doesn't give a shit. You can't trust anything anybody tells you so don't take what HC, or anybody for that matter, says for fact. It's just stupid.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Hello? In case you haven't noticed, this isn't a S.C.U.M. only topic.

However you might view S.C.U.M.-they are here to TRY to keep things entertaining. A gimmick if you will. If a certain member is viewed as an asshole, well....it's that paticular members fault, not mine nor anybody else's. I hardly think S.C.U.M. is going to do anything to tarnish WTF.com's good name. If the admins see something as unfit for the site....it's gone.

Now...who want's to play 'Butt Crack Thread Jack'?

YUCK FOU!!! said:
okay, amidst the recent stuff thats been happening here i thought id voice my oppinion, i will be talking on things like, the females of the site, admins/mods and anything else that goes through my mind at the time.
In other words: You’ll be posting incoherent thoughts, of pure bullshit, to which holds little value.

YUCK FOU!!! said:
first up lets talk about the women, now ive been here a long ass time, longer than most of the mods, and ive seen people come and go, but there is one thing that has been troubling me lately, now im sure that most of the oldies can agree this place has slowly deteriorated over the last 6 months, with such a huge influx of immature egotistical members its dragging us down, now. first of all im not blaming it entirely on the females, but there are very few that i can honestly agree with and not overlook the pointlessness of their posts and threads.

some of this does sling back to alot of disagreements i have had with some, and on the overall average the guys seem to have a more valued input into this place, dont get me wrong, there are women in here that i know this place couldnt do without, like dustinzgirl, magnolia, but there are others that are leading the cancerous spread of immaturity across this site.
All that, just to say “some are immature“. Using a massive quantity of words does not make you sound intelligent. In fact, it makes you sound: desperate for attention.

YUCK FOU!!! said:

S.C.U.M.

now, what havok had created seemed like the spawning point for pointless posts but they seemed to set us apart from the rest, im not here to hack on these guys today, but i will say that havok chylde had created a sense of power for the scum members, as if they thought they could do whatever, thinking that 'your not is scum so your gay' was a relivant argument. but that has died down. but the legacy they have left here cant always be looked on as a good one.

this was probably caused by the choice in members that had been taken in.im sure it was a suitable idea at the time, but it was hampered by the strict rules put down by the admins and the crazed sense of power it gave to its members.
Wow, is it really necessary to revive this played out conversation, again? It’s not as if, you brought any new arguments to the table. Furthermore, for someone who thinks we felt better than others, and obviously disagrees with it, you sure do come off the same way. Then again, I guess all self-righteous pricks do.

YUCK FOU!!! said:
--------------------------------------------
Reading one of descent flame threads lately i noticed something that interested me, the amount of sarcasm that is used on the internet, remeber guys a good post is based around wit, and sarcasm is the lowest form and doesnt appear well on the interwebnets. SIT BACK AND THINK take as long as you want no one knows this! personally, ive never done it but if a few of you opt this technique, it should mean better post content and less of your name shitting up threads.
What, are you teaching a class? Step off your pedestal, you arrogant little fuck.

YUCK FOU!!! said:
okay i will add more to it later but its late and im tired, im also trying to decrease the amount of TL;DR that end up on here, and guys can we please keep the comments to an intelegent level, i know for some of you this may seem like alot, but post a valid opinion.
That comment speaks for itself. You want to cut down on the immaturity, and increase the intelligence? Then set the precedent, lead by example, or get-over-it.

Taylor_Blade said:
In other words: You’ll be posting incoherent thoughts, of pure bullshit, to which holds little value.

All that, just to say “some are immature“. Using a massive quantity of words does not make you sound intelligent. In fact, it makes you sound: desperate for attention.

Wow, is it really necessary to revive this played out conversation, again? It’s not as if, you brought any new arguments to the table. Furthermore, for someone who thinks we felt better than others, and obviously disagrees with it, you sure do come off the same way. Then again, I guess all self-righteous pricks do.

What, are you teaching a class? Step off your pedestal, you arrogant little fuck.

That comment speaks for itself. You want to cut down on the immaturity, and increase the intelligence? Then set the precedent, lead by example, or get-over-it.
Wow, TB just destroyed Yuck. The sheer pwnage in that post cannot be described. Yuck probably has been embarrassed to the point of not returning to WTF due to his destruction at the hands of the all powerful TB. :thumbsup:

i shall translate the huge pile of drivel that yuck just posted for the less intelegent members of wtf.com. well that includes myself, took me 3 hrs and a dictionary to read all that. ok so here goes.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah poopoo head blah blah blah blah terd breath blah blah dummies blah blah blah i am the smartest ever blah blah drivel blah blah blah i am a wiennar blah blah blah peepee blah blah blah girls have kooties blah blah blah scum are sucky babies blah blah blah blah you all make me cry late at night blah blah

ok so that about sums it up. good job yuck, you helped us all be better people today :thumbsup:

YUCK FOU!!! said:
but there are very few that i can honestly agree with and not overlook the pointlessness of their posts and threads.
That's pretty rich coming from the guy who started the "creepy burger king guy" thread, amongst others.

It's not just females who start pointless threads.

For example, I give you: toti, Animal Mother, tom70m, bigeviljack666 and the list goes on........

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Nymphchick said:
i shall translate the huge pile of drivel that yuck just posted for the less intelegent members of wtf.com. well that includes myself, took me 3 hrs and a dictionary to read all that. ok so here goes.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah poopoo head blah blah blah blah terd breath blah blah dummies blah blah blah i am the smartest ever blah blah drivel blah blah blah i am a wiennar blah blah blah peepee blah blah blah girls have kooties blah blah blah scum are sucky babies blah blah blah blah you all make me cry late at night blah blah

ok so that about sums it up. good job yuck, you helped us all be better people today :thumbsup:
:rofl:

Get your Nymphchick translator today! Only 2.5 million dollars on amazonwoman.com!

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
booooooooooooo, someone needs a nap or their ass wiped

holy f'n shit yuck, how offensive!
take it back or i will flaunt my supercilliousness to the nth degree upon you!

you rabid, unbathed, uncouthed, toothless, horomone inbalanced, pmsing, woman hating, virgin! yes, yes, i called you a virgin! now what?!?!? huh? wanna fight about it?

*ahem* i would but i might get dirty. :happysad:

YUCK FOU!!!

Nymphchick said:

three hours and a dictionary and you still posted?

zoloftcasserole said:
That's pretty rich coming from the guy who started the "creepy burger king guy" thread, amongst others.

It's not just females who start pointless threads.

For example, I give you: toti, Animal Mother, tom70m, bigeviljack666 and the list goes on........
i'd like to point out something in this post......................these are all n00bs, at least they have an excuse for being stupid. whats yucks excuse? he claims a higher intellegence, i beg to differ :happysad:

Status
Not open for further replies.