WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Queers

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
So what I have heard for_starters and ITAKEOFFENCE is going ona vacation so basicly its me against the forum.. So I would just like to point this out clearly and nicely.

*I wont be able to answer on every motherfucking flaming post because it takes to much time for me, I could flame 4 people before but now it has increased to 10.. and 11... and12... slowly another one and another one and another one joins up in bait & tackle , I dont mind but it just takes up to much of my time but Im glad that you people put the effort on it :mfinger: , your project "ignore" thing didnt work out well did it??
* Kitana your just the bum, why are you just lying about everything I mean jeez? You must have some kind of problem this day your maybe really pissed of taking offence to everything and the next day nothing has happend? Something must be fucked up if they deletes and closes threads in bait & tackle...
*Duztin and CL with great respect I dont care if you are a couple I just like to say that its sad that you actually spend your days talking about wtf.com, its a little odd that when duztin girl REALLY got offended CL started to post hes "smart and old flame tactics" that always ends with that he just do a smiley or something. Frankly said, the prince have came to save the princess from the big bad dragoon...
Please go get a fucking life :mfinger:
*darksinner, Im sorry that you obviously are a retarded person bragging about your medals from being the most stupid from Iraq, I dont mind cock sucker just dont brag about it to much because people are just gonna laugh at your ass... Iraq aint vietnam boy, if you would have been there you would have got your throat cut off, reality.
*America is a shit country, duztin said that we are to poor to into America? Some basics that you need to learn, America is a poor country, uncivilized and corrupt country where everyone can pull a gun on your head just pressing the trigger off, doesn't matter what age you are its never impossible to get it. You call it self-defence, duztin your a fucking girl and I will never be scared off you okay, besides this is the internet and I dont give a fuck about anything who is on the other side of the globe crying about me insulting your mentally retarded children go gets raped by CL every day.
I hope CL have slapped you enough because you need it, you got wunds everywhere but still your a fucking wuss... CL you say your friends would fuck me up? Sure man whatever you say, your friends are people that go to the internet cafes talking about wtf.com how to flame that person. Jeez just stop bragging about them, they dont even weigh 30 pounds...
*Big E and Fugly is the same person, Sod and johnny kuntz or whatever your fucking cunt name is also the same person, but I dont fucking care that you change your acount because you got flamed out by us so badly that you havn't been going back here for a while, gee Chris and Kirvett hasn't posted here in a while, I wonder why :rolleyes: .... Your miserable stinking piece of shit cant even spell to the world "food" because you have never tasted it Fugly, yeah im talking to you... Ever been to a nazi camp? I can introduce it for you, there is a gaschamber over there and some baseball bats over there, now go in the gas chamber and im gonna come with the baseball bat hitting your body blue stopping your blood circulating around in your body then walking out closing the door and turning the gas on watching you slowly die, then I go get an axe cutting your head off giving it to your girlfriend(sister) on a SILVER plate.

Thats all you had to say :mfinger:

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Well, I think you got me confused with somebody else there, MrNewbie. End my posts with a smiley or some shit? I said my friends would fuck you up? uuummm nope, not me. I did say that my 8 yo would fuck you up though.

But anyway, I love you too MrNewbie.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I cant beLIEve newb didnt mention me in that rabble,im hurt...
You......BITCH!!

MrNewbie said:
*Big E and Fugly is the same person, Sod and johnny kuntz or whatever your fucking cunt name is also the same person, but I dont fucking care that you change your acount because you got flamed out by us so badly that you havn't been going back here for a while
jezus fucking christ! I aint spending 24/7 on this site, get a fucking life you homo!

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
johnny kuntz said:
jezus fucking christ! I aint spending 24/7 on this site, get a fucking life you homo!
Me neither, your point by this was?? That you are retarded? You have made your message well stated :thumbsup:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
johnny kuntz said:
point = you spend too much time here
Obviously you have no knowledge about that 1 hour a day on this forum is to much.. I come time from time to post... Its you that spend to much actually flaming me...
You know what? People actually flamed me when I was banned, that was funny... :mfinger: you would do the same because you at least have the brain to understand that you suck at flaming because your comeback is 2 much text homo, you are just like the rest.. When I have owned you so badly you stop post but then again you come back...? Common pussy put some effort into this like you always have done with your sod acount :mfinger: :(

MrNewbie said:
Obviously you have no knowledge about that 1 hour a day on this forum is to much.. I come time from time to post... Its you that spend to much actually flaming me...
You know what? People actually flamed me when I was banned, that was funny... :mfinger: you would do the same because you at least have the brain to understand that you suck at flaming because your comeback is 2 much text homo, you are just like the rest.. When I have owned you so badly you stop post but then again you come back...? Common pussy put some effort into this like you always have done with your sod acount :mfinger: :(
2 much text homo!!!

for_starters said:
for starters newbie, who said i was going on vacation?

i don't plan on going anywhere for a while... :cool:
your faggot buddy itakeoffence.

now get the fuck out I own this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.