WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Question about sexuality

sofatyrant

A true pillow sofa
I never considered fucking another man but I have no problem fucking women. That being said, I seem to be okay with the fantasy of kissing Edward Norton on the lips, no tongue. Does that make me bisexual or just Edward Norton lips curious?

sofatyrant

A true pillow sofa
The previous Hulk dude as well as the guy in Fight Club.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Yeah, but are you kissing American History X Edward Norton? Or The Illusionist Edward Norton.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
All I know is Red Dragon Edward Norton. I liked his character but I don't want to kiss him. I probably wouldn't even give him a hug.

sofatyrant

A true pillow sofa
The guy doing the acting I guess and not any of the characters he acts as.

sofatyrant

A true pillow sofa
Nope, I guess I was into Kevin Spacey but with a lesser degree of attraction until he was taken off House of Cards for the stuff he did so at this moment it's just Edward Norton that I'm okay with making out tongue free.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Nope, I guess I was into Kevin Spacey but with a lesser degree of attraction until he was taken off House of Cards for the stuff he did so at this moment it's just Edward Norton that I'm okay with making out tongue free.
Why? Knowing what we know now, you can probably score with Kevin Spacey in real life.

sofatyrant

A true pillow sofa
I just really like House of Cards and because of the thing that he did... It's heart breaking how I won't be able to see his character on TV anymore. Also, he's kind of a sleaze.