Question about sexuality

sofatyrant

A true pillow sofa
I never considered fucking another man but I have no problem fucking women. That being said, I seem to be okay with the fantasy of kissing Edward Norton on the lips, no tongue. Does that make me bisexual or just Edward Norton lips curious?

• 1ORLY?
Reactions: 1 user

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
All I know is Red Dragon Edward Norton. I liked his character but I don't want to kiss him. I probably wouldn't even give him a hug.

sofatyrant

A true pillow sofa
Nope, I guess I was into Kevin Spacey but with a lesser degree of attraction until he was taken off House of Cards for the stuff he did so at this moment it's just Edward Norton that I'm okay with making out tongue free.

• 1WTF!?

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
Nope, I guess I was into Kevin Spacey but with a lesser degree of attraction until he was taken off House of Cards for the stuff he did so at this moment it's just Edward Norton that I'm okay with making out tongue free.
Why? Knowing what we know now, you can probably score with Kevin Spacey in real life.

• 1Beer

sofatyrant

A true pillow sofa
I just really like House of Cards and because of the thing that he did... It's heart breaking how I won't be able to see his character on TV anymore. Also, he's kind of a sleaze.

• 1OH YEAAHH!