WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Question for Admin

Anubis485

Banned - What an Asshat!
122
0
0
#1
lol What's with the British looking people on your banner... It's kinda strange.
no offence
 
993
36
182
#2
i don't think they're british, but i really don't know. they don't look british to me. *shrug*
 

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
#3
Anubis485 said:
lol What's with the British looking people on your banner... It's kinda strange.
no offence
how do british people look different than americans?
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
1
0
#4
jamesp said:
how do british people look different than americans?

They're more anal, a bit pompus and they have serious pale ass white skin, almost sickly.
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
55
112
#5
GottaHurt said:
They're more anal, a bit pompus and they have serious pale ass white skin, almost sickly.
and the most fucked up teeth i've ever seen
 

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
277
0
0
#6
If you don't know, STFU!

youknowthedeal said:
and the most fucked up teeth i've ever seen
Have you ever actually met a British person? Or is Austin Powers your idea of the typical Brit? Just like Pepe le Pew is the typical Frenchman, and Dudley Fucking Do-Right of the Mounties is the typical Canadian, right?

Most Brits I know have normal teeth, and they have better dental care there than the good ol' U S of A.
 

[wtf]trance

Trance-Nrgey
21
0
0
#7
hahaha so true....actualy....u can see they are much skinnier than the extremly fat americans...they are all so damn fat.....cant even express it....they're fat...:)
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
1
0
#8
WTFNation said:
Have you ever actually met a British person? Or is Austin Powers your idea of the typical Brit? Just like Pepe le Pew is the typical Frenchman, and Dudley Fucking Do-Right of the Mounties is the typical Canadian, right?

Most Brits I know have normal teeth, and they have better dental care there than the good ol' U S of A.
Yea, I went to an International school, AFCENT, Brunssum Holland, and had all the exposure to French, German, British and Canadian people to last me a lifetime.

The French and Germans should seriously consider personal hygiene lessons in their studies, because it has escaped them.

The British are pompus asses, who believe we're still colonials.

The Canadians try soooooo hard to be like Americans, it's pathetic.

And the slam on US dental care is weak. We don't have socialized medicine here, like all the other second rate countries do. You get what you pay for, and if you can't pay for it, then you can always go the welfare route and get free dental care that far exceeds anything found outside of the US.

Oh yea, lick me.