WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Question Girls

SouthWolf

I'll fuck you up!!!
I am just curious why it is that all the great girls end up with all the assholes? I hear girls complain all the time about how they want to find a good guy to treat them well and yet when they find it they push him away( and that's if they even give him the chance in the first place). They always say "Oh he's too nice for me, or he is great BF material but they only want to be friends.

It sucks for all us nice guys bc we end up having to settle for the bitches. The nice girls are to busy running themselves into brickwalls. Usually by the time a good girl decides to try a nice guy, she has been through 100 assholes and the nice guy catches all the shit from her past experiences. Why don't girls take what they want when it is right up under you?

Girls word of advice, that great guy friend of yours that is always there for youy and never expects any "return favors". You know the one you call everytime you get your heart broken and he comes right over with some rocky road icecream and sits on your couch and listens to you cry about it until you finally pass out. And he just covers you up and goes to the other room to sleep or home. Or when you are drunk and need a place to crash he gives you his bed and sleeps on the couch. You know the guy I am talking about. The one who "is like your big brother". The one you tell all your friends "He is such a great guy, he will make some girl very happy one day". Yeah that's the one. You all know who he is. WAKE UP!!! He isn't just a really good friend. He is in love with you.

Open your eyes and quite looking in the distance for prince charming or the toad( the asshole you keep chasing) that you think is gonna become prince charming. It ain't happening. He is right in front of you and has always been there waiting for you to see him. Just some advice. I see it everyday everywhere and it is stupid and frustrating. Please someone tell me why you put yourself through it.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
a little advice, you would do well if you were to break up that long ass rant into paragraphs. (i'm no going to be the only one to tell you that...or people will just reply tl;dr)

you pose an interesting question and i'll give you a very simple explanation. i have no desire what so ever to fuck my brother. now unless you're otherwise inclined, this is highly understandable.

besides that, there are a million and one alternate reasons. none of which capitalize on simplicity as my explanation does.

SouthWolf

I'll fuck you up!!!
The brother comment is just a phrase. I mean this is the guy who looks after you and takes care of the way a big brother would. Not that you actually consider him you brother. Don't be so literal.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
SouthWolf said:
Girls word of advice, that great guy friend of yours that is always there for youy and never expects any "return favors". You know the one you call everytime you get your heart broken and he comes right over with some rocky road icecream and sits on your couch and listens to you cry about it until you finally pass out. And he just covers you up and goes to the other room to sleep or home. Or when you are drunk and need a place to crash he gives you his bed and sleeps on the couch. You know the guy I am talking about. The one who "is like your big brother". The one you tell all your friends "He is such a great guy, he will make some girl very happy one day". Yeah that's the one. You all know who he is. WAKE UP!!! He isn't just a really good friend. He is in love with you.

^^^^^^ Yeah? That guy! I went for that guy!! He was my mate for a year and then we started going out, We have ever since! I guess I didn't go for the asshole ;)

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
1 main reason (that I know of) that girls go out with the asshole and not the nice guy.

The nice guy never tells you that he likes you!

With the asshole guy, however, there is rarely a minute that he isn't telling you he likes you/wants to go out/thinks you're a hottie.

So, nice guys, what can you learn from this?

Act like you got a pair and tell the object of your desire how great she is!
Stop putting her on a pedestal that is out of your reach!
Yes, worship her, treat her right and everything, but for fuck's sake, tell her you like her!

But truly, in some cases, she really will just want to be your friend, no matter how much you like her.
Because guys to fuck are a dime-a-dozen, but friends are important.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
switch_scribe said:
1 main reason (that I know of) that girls go out with the asshole and not the nice guy.

The nice guy never tells you that he likes you!

With the asshole guy, however, there is rarely a minute that he isn't telling you he likes you/wants to go out/thinks you're a hottie.

So, nice guys, what can you learn from this?

Act like you got a pair and tell the object of your desire how great she is!
Stop putting her on a pedestal that is out of your reach!
Yes, worship her, treat her right and everything, but for fuck's sake, tell her you like her!

But truly, in some cases, she really will just want to be your friend, no matter how much you like her.
Because guys to fuck are a dime-a-dozen, but friends are important.
:Bow: to that....not only that tho......assholes can keep you interested and stand up 4 u.....and have confidence.....but if u r a nice guy try 2 find the inner asshole inyourself and be in balance....

SouthWolf

I'll fuck you up!!!
Being a nice guy doesn't mean you don't have confidence. That is understandable that most the nice guys are also the shy guys. But what about the other regular guys that are the nice guys. I.E. Me. I am a confident guy and have the balls to stand up for someone and myself. I am a U.S. Marine for christ's sakes. How much bigger of set of balls do you need. And I have made it clear that I am interested before.

I think it is more that girls like the challenge of trying to change a guy. They all want to be the one that "saved" him and made him change his life. The thing is that it rarely ever happens that way. I don't think is really any real excuse other than girls don't want what they say. Well the majority anyway. The conclusion, most girls mean the opposite of what they say, and say the opposite of what they mean. And the moral is all you nice guys should just treat your girls like shit and they will like you all of a sudden.

I tested this theory and it worked. This girl had basically been ignoring me as any more than a friend knowing I wanted more. This happened for a year. Then I started being an asshole to her and all of a sudden she is all over me and she is the one crazy in love for me.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
SouthWolf said:
Being a nice guy doesn't mean you don't have confidence. That is understandable that most the nice guys are also the shy guys. But what about the other regular guys that are the nice guys. I.E. Me. I am a confident guy and have the balls to stand up for someone and myself. I am a U.S. Marine for christ's sakes. How much bigger of set of balls do you need. And I have made it clear that I am interested before.

I think it is more that girls like the challenge of trying to change a guy. They all want to be the one that "saved" him and made him change his life. The thing is that it rarely ever happens that way. I don't think is really any real excuse other than girls don't want what they say. Well the majority anyway. The conclusion, most girls mean the opposite of what they say, and say the opposite of what they mean. And the moral is all you nice guys should just treat your girls like shit and they will like you all of a sudden.

I tested this theory and it worked. This girl had basically been ignoring me as any more than a friend knowing I wanted more. This happened for a year. Then I started being an asshole to her and all of a sudden she is all over me and she is the one crazy in love for me.
yup thats how it happens....

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
heres a question, you know all those tv sitcomes like "Yes, Dear" or "Life According to Jim", and so on? Well how is it that all those really pretty model-like girls end up with the fat, lazy (but sorta nice i guess) guy? isnt that a bit odd?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
It happens to everyone atleast in one part of their life.

SouthWolf

I'll fuck you up!!!
polaris_nine said:
heres a question, you know all those tv sitcomes like "Yes, Dear" or "Life According to Jim", and so on? Well how is it that all those really pretty model-like girls end up with the fat, lazy (but sorta nice i guess) guy? isnt that a bit odd?
You know you are right wtf is up with that shit too?? That happens in real life around here too.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
and/or combos...they have big schlongs, they're filthy rich, they treat their women like gold. :thumbsup: thats how come, not b/c they're assholes and all the assholes get all the gurlz attention.

SouthWolf

I'll fuck you up!!!
I still say it is just bc girls like to be miserable so they have a reason to bitch. (However their are the few that meet the exception)