WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

question???

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ok i met this girl, and shes really hot. we start talking and i find out she has a kid, what should i do. i mean how can you date a girl who has a kid? i think that would kind of suck, but she is hot.

well as long as she's hot, that's way more important than personality, sense of humor, having things in common, and the presence of children. i mean, she could be an axe murderer or something, but at least she's hot.

Dude who cares if she has a kid, Send him away when you wanna fuck

*calls grandma*

Fugly

Tenderony
Single mothers can be notoriosly clingy...if try to turn her into a sport fuck you could be in for a world of trouble. But at least you know she puts out.

Pachyderm

I really did.
She has a child, the reason being... she's hot. How old is this girl? If she is 15-18, then she is far too young to have a child and a life, well any age for the matter is too young/old to have a life. What could you possibly do with this girl while she has a child dependent on her? A child that cannot walk or talk or feed itself.
I guess she is just like any other eligable bachelorette, except she has a kid. If I were you, I wouldn't date her because she has a child, a relationship and a child is too much for my age, let alone your age. It's not bad to date her, but I just wouldn't.

Jung

???
Premium
i don't see why it would matter. although, i would have to wonder about a 17 or 18yr old with a kid.(depending on it's age)

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
thanks for your input everyone. i dont think im going to do it, well maybe:) the girl is 24. i could never have a long relationship with her, thats 1 thing i do know.

Jung

???
Premium
well if it's like that, there is definately one thing you can deduce from the given information. :cool:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
pakdatson said:
Ok i met this girl, and shes really hot. we start talking and i find out she has a kid, what should i do. i mean how can you date a girl who has a kid? i think that would kind of suck, but she is hot.
Dude, I would not go for that. I know you think she is really hot and all, but fucking her will be one big mistake.
Reasons:
1) She has a kid, therefor she has been pregnant once.
2) When a girl has been pregnant once, its alot easier for them to again.
3) Depending on her age, if you fucked her and somehow she gets pregnant again, Your fucked!

You should really back off this one.

Fugly

Tenderony
How exactly dos a womens physiology change to make her MORE likely to get pregnant. Does she ovulate more? Maybe her eggs last longer? Or magical pregnancy leprechans help shuttle the litle sperms in.
P.S. If your "doctor" is touching you in your bathing suit places you should probably tell a grown up.

I've heard that after a miscarriage, a woman has a better chance of getting pregnant.

Fugly

Tenderony
HavokChylde said:
I've heard that after a miscarriage, a woman has a better chance of getting pregnant.
Thanks Doctor

why would you want a woman pregnent. What you want is it to be an accident and you just enjoy it

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
pakdatson said:
Run for the hills and don't look back!

Seriously, unless you plan on having a relation ship with the child, DON'T BOTHER! If she has any brains between her legs she won't introduce you to the child until your serious, and she knows you'll be a positive impact on the child. But like any guy, follow your cock, and leave the kid out of it!

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
acutally im kinda going through the same thing....tho shes a stripper....working to pay for school.....oh man shes hot.....Telemundo: Hot Mexican Chicks Channel ....type hot....nothing serious....just ..."friends"....

I've always thought single women with children carry a lot of baggage, unless they're 50+.

If you get in ANY kind of relationship with her, even if it's a one night stand, you're most likely setting yourself up for a long ride. Some people live off that kind of drama bullshit. Most people try to stay the fuck away from it.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
girls with kids have serious problem... I fucked this girl who has a kid for my b-day... we have been friends for a while and that was my b-day present.. the fuck was good, but the shit I had to put up afterwards SUCKED!!!

I am so fucking glad she is gone to college... fucking whore!

TarkinRocher

Banned - What an Asshat!
Only persue this relationship if you have no other options. Why get tied up with this girl when there are so many more out there? By the way, a girl with great looks only looks great to you for a few months. After that time you have found her flaws (in all things there are flaws) and you are used to what you see. An average girl will look as good to you as your beautifful girlfriend after a while.

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman you're wife. So from our personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you.