Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I am seprating this fromt he Kitana sucks thread. I will leave it open for a few days in which time, I will ask that broken fully close this thread.

Alright guys. Since I have been mod I have been accused over and over again for things I simply did not do. Things that were done by an Admin, Another mod or someone else.

So now why am I getting the blame for all this and every action on the site that someone has negative feelings for. Since coming back I have closed 3 threads. 2 were duplicate and one was turning into flaming. (there may be a few other which were closed based on voting/disscuss by fellow wtf.comers and few "Crap" threads in which request to close them was asked by more then one user) I closed it, instead of dumping an issue that does not belong in bait in tackle.

I banned one person on a 15 minute bann. I should not of done that upon realizing that I could not bann both party at hand and probally didn't desver to be banned I lifted it. Which Jason, I and another mod talked it over and I had to agree it was wrong of me as well.

Upon that I have not edited, deleted or closed a thread other then what has been mentioned here. So now I may ask what am I doing that I am abusing my powers over. I also want you to realize I been the mod of the writting block since it opened. I been a Mod of chit chat and Life sucks for a long time and was the first regular member to become a mod. Which for 3 weeks no one noticed me as a mod. Untill YKTD got a thread of his closed and locked and blew it up into something it was not and this has been snowballing ever since.

So how many of you Kit haters have ever had me take any kind of action against you other then the person I wrongfuly banned? Legal Action against Jason and Brit? Wtf is that.... Even threating them with that is wrong and extremly disrespectful.

So now to the point. Why should I be removed of power. Give Good reason I step down from every forum but the writers block.

Descent

Hella Constipated
You shouldn't. You are a great mod, and I'm glad you are here.

However, you left one out.

You edited my post about HalfPintRocker's kids going back to school shopping.

My post:

"Let's see. A Crayola My First Dildo, an Amazing Wireless Vibrating Egg, and a ball hair trimmer. Are you sure you want all that honey? You don't even have pubes yet!"

Your edit:

[DON'T TEMPT ME!] - Kit

Now why the hell did you do that? I didn't break ANY rules, but you still edited my post.

I like you a lot, but that still pisses me off.

EDIT: 12/01/04 - Kitana sucks!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
jstager said:

My post:

"Let's see. A Crayola My First Dildo, an Amazing Wireless Vibrating Egg, and a ball hair trimmer. Are you sure you want all that honey? You don't even have pubes yet!"

Your edit:

[DON'T TEMPT ME!] - Kit

Now why the hell did you do that? I didn't break ANY rules, but you still edited my post.

Because it was in a 4 year olds birthday thread and which the mother of the child was upset as was DG... it went a little to far.

TheLampIncident

Modern Moses
You know, for a moderator you really shouldn't post in every thread trying to force your "Support the troops" crap upon other people. I always thought moderators were supposed to be a neutral party. But you make it seem kind of biased. The reason the blame gets shouldered on you is because face it, you're the one who always seems to be there. You're not abusing your power, but you sure do seem like a nuisance most of the time. I don't think you need to hand it over, you should probably just take a break from visiting this place if it's bothering you so much.

Jung

???
Premium
I have no problems with you presonally. I'll dispute silly comments that you make as I see them, but I don't see any reason for you to lose your mod status. The admins here obviosuly thought you worth of the position, I'm not inclined to argue that. If they feel you're over stepping your boundries, I'm confident that they'll take the proper actions. Hopefully you'll learn from your mistake and make your actions unbiased in the future.:)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Kit, I in no way have seen you behave out of context. However, in the discussions or arguments with one particular person, I find that the both of you have taken the argument beyond normalcy of the forum, if there is such a thing.
This is a logical fallacy based on emotion, not deduction. I understand that you are defending your position as a soldiers wife. You have the right to do that. Others may not see your viewpoint, and they have the right to that also. I believe that this is what makes this forum industrious and enjoyable, because each of us is allowed to post our thoughts and feelings, and recieve feedback. That feedback may not be what one expected, and in all likelyhood it has nothing to do with what one originally said, and that is just fine, because it does break the monotony.

Do you know what I love about this place?

We have a soldiers wife, an athiest, a mother of five, a father, a high schooler, punk, jock and nerd all posting together. We are enlightening each other, and eventually we may reach the point where our enlightenment is counted as a viable opinion and not discounted as stupidity.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
jstager said:

My post:

Your edit:

[DON'T TEMPT ME!] - Kit

You deserved it. Joke or not.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
I got no probs with ya....

sometimes I feel you may get too upset over a comment some faceless nameless kid says behind the curtian of anonymity that is the internet...

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
DanGeo23 said:
I got no probs with ya....

sometimes I feel you may get too upset over a comment some faceless nameless kid says behind the curtian of anonymity that is the internet...

yes I will probally always have that prob

Janglenut

Particinator
You were a slut and banned me for a short time, so yeah.... other than that I haven't seen anythign done wrong.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Cons: The only thing I have aginst you is what TheLampIncident said above. Not all of us support the war in iraq. I don't. But we all know your husband is in Iraq. You don't have to make threads over and over about how you want him to come back alive. We all want him to come back alive. To many poems about how you miss him. We all know it. After a while they start to mold into each other. War is an important thing this generation. but don't always rant bout it.

Pros: good poems. good moding.

opinion: keep her

Fugly

Tenderony
All I know is Morelos tried to blackmail the forum with a Lawsuit. That is the most astounding thing I have ever witnessed. For whatever reason he asked that you leave as a mod or he was going to sue the site operator. Perhaps your opinions are too strong to be connected to the MOD title. I don't know I've never seen you do anything bad. I know that morelos should be banned just for suggesting what he did. Whether you lose your mod title is up to someone who knows more then I.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
[sky] said:
Cons: The only thing I have aginst you is what TheLampIncident said above. Not all of us support the war in iraq. I don't. But we all know your husband is in Iraq. You don't have to make threads over and over about how you want him to come back alive. We all want him to come back alive. To many poems about how you miss him. We all know it. After a while they start to mold into each other. War is an important thing this generation. but don't always rant bout it.

Pros: good poems. good moding.

opinion: keep her

Haven't written a poem about my husband being in Iraq for a long time. but lets turn the tables. You guys who are Anti-war post over and over and over and over again your views. My views of war are not just its an imporatant thing, its diffrent, its 110% diffrent when its the person you love more then anything in the world.......

Status
Not open for further replies.