WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tzedek

Original Member
Who thinks red hot dogs are gross?

DropAcid

Banned - What an Asshat!
No need for that. I am proof that this is KIT's site. Enjoy it.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fuck I feel lost. Ok, cool... let the stupidity continue then!

MsPunK

Tenderony
ok so broken made up some bullshit about leaving n assumed a new nick? that is hella lame. :mad:

DropAcid

Banned - What an Asshat!
lilstonerkat said:
ok so broken made up some bullshit about leaving n assumed a new nick? that is hella lame. :mad:

Look at the join date! These are accounts I have had since day one. I just wanted to let the people that knew broken to know what happened not just KIT's bullshit side.
Kit doesn't even know, she still thinks that I left!! ROFL. Brit disabled the account, and doesn't know how to fix it.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
tzedek said:
Who thinks that this site is going to shit becuase of Kitana? Say I

I

What thet fuck is wrong with you toaster boy? Stop complaining and get the fuck back to work polishing my shoes you little bitch. Now start polishing now!

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
I have no real issues with Kit; I have issues with whiny bitches that don't know when to drop shit.........

tzedek

Original Member
Dogbert said:
I have no real issues with Kit; I have issues with whiny bitches that don't know when to drop shit.........

i didnt even fucking start this thread. she decided to "split" it off from another thread and make a new one.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Seems a bit suspicious to me why you just edited your post at the top not too long ago, for what reason? I mean, you surely don't have anything to hide right?

tzedek

Original Member
Bullshyt said:
Seems a bit suspicious to me why you just edited your post at the top not too long ago, for what reason? I mean, you surely don't have anything to hide right?

wtf are you talking about? this thread is pointless so i thought maybe we could take it in a different direction. what do you think i am trying to hide? the fact that i hate kitana?

tzedek said:
wtf are you talking about? this thread is pointless so i thought maybe we could take it in a different direction. what do you think i am trying to hide? the fact that i hate kitana?
Kitana is good for this board .

She provokes much banter . That is the name of the game .

I love Kitana

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Grumpy Old Man said:
Kitana is good for this board .

She provokes much banter . That is the name of the game .

I love Kitana
Thanks Grumpy

*Huggles*

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
tzedek said:

How about this? Just start another thread, this one isn't going to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.