Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
What the hell happend to my rep? I don't see what I did wrong here, but I was gone for a day or so, come back and shout out then chat with someone, then all of a sudden I log back on again and all my rep has gone? WTF? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Can someone exsplain?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
NaughtyGirl21 said:
Well, i know your rep is gone as well as Awaken, Decent, Sexy, ect. But what happend? If you know, please tell me, what did I do?

I asked for my rep to be removed and sent far into the negative, I don't know about the rest of you.

Chuck, don't waste your efforts. The midgets are better: they all do oral, there's no haggling.

Awaken

God
NaughtyGirl21 said:
Well, i know your rep is gone as well as Awaken, Decent, Sexy, ect. But what happend? If you know, please tell me, what did I do?
The rep gods demanded a sacrifice.

AKA, you got owned.

ROFFLING ALERT!
ROFFLING!
ALERT!
ROFFLING!

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
its just rep, get over it! you had a million now your a bit low! life goes on. look at iccy, let him be your roll model. we should all take note. iccy you are king.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Icarus said:
I asked for my rep to be removed and sent far into the negative, I don't know about the rest of you.

Chuck, don't waste your efforts. The midgets are better: they all do oral, there's no haggling.

Wow, how do I do that? The rep, not the midgets. Everytime I reset my rep to neg, my loyal followers rep me.

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
Duddles said:
What the hell happend to my rep? I don't see what I did wrong here, but I was gone for a day or so, come back and shout out then chat with someone, then all of a sudden I log back on again and all my rep has gone? WTF? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Can someone exsplain?

If you can PM me some pics I'll see what I can do. If they're good you may even end up with some bonus rep. ;)

Havok

Mr. Ee
MaxPower said:
If you can PM me some pics I'll see what I can do. If they're good you may even end up with some bonus rep. ;)

Max, sharing those with the other staff members, is mandatory.

Status
Not open for further replies.