WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
What the hell happend to my rep? I don't see what I did wrong here, but I was gone for a day or so, come back and shout out then chat with someone, then all of a sudden I log back on again and all my rep has gone? WTF? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Can someone exsplain?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I took it, and used it to buy a rep-whore.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
NaughtyGirl21 said:
Well, i know your rep is gone as well as Awaken, Decent, Sexy, ect. But what happend? If you know, please tell me, what did I do?
I asked for my rep to be removed and sent far into the negative, I don't know about the rest of you.

Chuck, don't waste your efforts. The midgets are better: they all do oral, there's no haggling.

NaughtyGirl21 said:
Well, i know your rep is gone as well as Awaken, Decent, Sexy, ect. But what happend? If you know, please tell me, what did I do?
The rep gods demanded a sacrifice.

AKA, you got owned.

ROFFLING ALERT!
ROFFLING!
ALERT!
ROFFLING!

its just rep, get over it! you had a million now your a bit low! life goes on. look at iccy, let him be your roll model. we should all take note. iccy you are king.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Icarus said:
I asked for my rep to be removed and sent far into the negative, I don't know about the rest of you.

Chuck, don't waste your efforts. The midgets are better: they all do oral, there's no haggling.
Wow, how do I do that? The rep, not the midgets. Everytime I reset my rep to neg, my loyal followers rep me.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Duddles said:
What the hell happend to my rep? I don't see what I did wrong here, but I was gone for a day or so, come back and shout out then chat with someone, then all of a sudden I log back on again and all my rep has gone? WTF? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Can someone exsplain?
If you can PM me some pics I'll see what I can do. If they're good you may even end up with some bonus rep. ;)

MaxPower said:
If you can PM me some pics I'll see what I can do. If they're good you may even end up with some bonus rep. ;)

Max, sharing those with the other staff members, is mandatory.

Status
Not open for further replies.