WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Question

What would u do if u had no thumb?? for guys it would suck, u couldent wack off as good as before. But for women it wouldent make a difference. Also what if every human had the same private parts?? Jw what u guys think

If I had no thumb I'd probably have my girlfriend give me a hj, bj, or just fuck her in the ass. And if everyone had the same genitals wouldn't that make everyone one gay?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Dave666 said:
If I had no thumb I'd probably have my girlfriend give me a hj, bj, or just fuck her in the ass. And if everyone had the same genitals wouldn't that make everyone one gay?
i agree with you

It would suck for anyone not to have any thumbs because they wouldn't be able to pick up things, hold things, or do about half of the stuff that humans normally do with their hands.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Ok 1, These questions are so fucking random, It's wierd, without thumbs would be totally ridiclous and tiger is totally right.
The whole same gentials thing is beyond me, and I like mine so be gone with you!