WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

quiet girls

:confused: Im a senior in high school and i got this new girlfriend. She is so quiet and its hard to talk to her. When we hang out n stuff we are usuall just sittin down watchin tv all luvy dovey like. Im starting to question whether or not she still likes me cause she is just so quiet. shes quiet alot anyway but still. :confused: what do you guys think? any kind of feedback? stories? sumthin.

How long have you been dating? Sometimes girls are just nervous when they first get a new bf - I always am. She's prob scared she'll say something stupid - or "scare you off". Give it awhile.

Jessica43999 said:
How long have you been dating? Sometimes girls are just nervous when they first get a new bf - I always am. She's prob scared she'll say something stupid - or "scare you off". Give it awhile.
Or some people are just quiet/shy.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
i'm fairly quiet in real life. not because i'm shy, but because i usually don't feel i need to say anything or i think about what i'm going to say for a while. she might be the same way.

just enjoy her company, feel free to make conversation with her. just avoid asking "what are you thinking about?" type questions.

Make her laugh..It's the best way to bring her out of her shell. Tease her.

Sometimes a person is just nervous and laughter invites them to relax. It can help them to feel comfortable enough to engage in conversation, and it is also a useful tool to use in order to get to know someone better.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
You are not doing her the right way, this is why she is quiet.

ChilianFuckFace said:
You are not doing her the right way, this is why she is quiet.
lol +1

no, just kidding man. I wouldn't sweat it. Some girls are just like that, she likes you for being you, if you just are relaxed and not nervous, she will become that way too.

AIDS

Fresh Meat
I bet she's a screamer in the sack ;)