WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Quite a problem

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Okay, Me and this girl broke up a while back, and we have been friends since. But After all this time she still has feelings for me and wants to get back together. Now I have no "Extreme" feelings for her like, " I have to Date her" no just friends. So how can I tell her " I'm not interested" without saying "Get the fuck away from me" and her getting mad. Thank you for your advice. Your Friend "Skyline".

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Oh man, this situation is always a pain to deal with. No matter what you choose, you're gonna lose on this one buddy. That's just the way relationships go. I'd try to avoid the situation for the next week or so if that's possible. Occupy yourself with other things until she can get the "like you more than a friend" out of her mind. Good luck.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Yeah, i hate to say it but there right. The most you can do is talk to her about it and tell her "NICELY" how you feel and close your eyes, hide and hope she doesnt freak out on you.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Yes but the problem is she is easily freaked out. So by me saying "I don't like her anymore" I'm kinda afriad that Either Suicide or Cutting will come into the picture. which would suck for both of us. but since I've been trying to ignore her which by now I think she thinks something is wrong.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
unfortunately sky, you are in what we call "a cunt of a situation"

all that has to happen is that she needs to see you with someone else. It'll sting her, but you can try and set her up with someone to show that you are over her, but that you still care about what is happening to her. That way, if she does resort to this cutting thing, you can then confront her. She will say - "you don't even care about me," to which you reply "yes i do, i have been trying to help you and have even tried to set you up with people i think will make you happy..."

its a little rough, but it does work...

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
A) Don't date girls that run the risk of suicide, they bring too much drama to any situation.

B) Tell her how you really feel. It will hurt her, but not as much as you just telling her to fuck off, or her seeing you with another girl.

C) Good luck with this man. You lose either way

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I can tell this is going to be one shitty ass week.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dude! Fuck the shit out of the girl and then tell her is not working out. As other stated this is a lose lose situation might as well get some pussy before shit HITS the fan.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
That wasn't the advice I was looking for. Plus, If I don't like her whats the use of having sex with her. hum? post 2,500

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
plus, arent you 13? LMAO, no offense, but 13 year olds shouldnt be having sex. I mean, just look at what that Alabama mother did to her preteen. Bleach down the throat followed by suffocation.