WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Racism and you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetragrammon

Seraphim Uriel
Ok, i am wondering honestly how many of you are racist. i want honesty here if you want to rant and rave and cuss at me go for it, but be honest to yourself too...

I personally hate racism. i hate it in all forms. I hate how a majority of minorities in the states play the race card to get out of shit, i hate how people complain about being of an oppressed people or enslaved, or god knows what other shit they come up with. sorry, there hasnt been any slavery in the states in many years, (before anyone alive today was around), oppressed people? yeah your oppressed cause your ancestors were...yeah right, im a damn irish bastard and i know for a fact the irish had it like shit when they came to america, i dont hold it against anyone... i hate those that do. how is it possible to hold a grudge against people for something that not even your great grandparents lived through??? well thats the short and curlies of my opinion on racism, wont put a big rant out there, just a short simple one. now how about you all? are you racist? do you begrudge anyone just cause of the color of their skin? if so, be honest and say it. i wont flame ya but expect others will...

jamesp

In Memory...
Tetragrammon said:
Ok, i am wondering honestly how many of you are racist. i want honesty here if you want to rant and rave and cuss at me go for it, but be honest to yourself too...

I personally hate racism. i hate it in all forms. I hate how a majority of minorities in the states play the race card to get out of shit, i hate how people complain about being of an oppressed people or enslaved, or god knows what other shit they come up with. sorry, there hasnt been any slavery in the states in many years, (before anyone alive today was around), oppressed people? yeah your oppressed cause your ancestors were...yeah right, im a damn irish bastard and i know for a fact the irish had it like shit when they came to america, i dont hold it against anyone... i hate those that do. how is it possible to hold a grudge against people for something that not even your great grandparents lived through??? well thats the short and curlies of my opinion on racism, wont put a big rant out there, just a short simple one. now how about you all? are you racist? do you begrudge anyone just cause of the color of their skin? if so, be honest and say it. i wont flame ya but expect others will...
Im by no means racist, but i have been known to say something like "damn wetback" or something. no matter what color you are on the outside we all still bleed red.

BTW: I think this one belongs in The Issues.....

Tetragrammon

Seraphim Uriel
posted in here for the chance some one wants to insult me... not going to restrict them from insulting me, hell if it makes them feel better go for it

jamesp

In Memory...
Tetragrammon said:
posted in here for the chance some one wants to insult me... not going to restrict them from insulting me, hell if it makes them feel better go for it
how accomodating.....:thumbsup:

Tetragrammon

Seraphim Uriel
prime example why i post in bait and tackle...not issues heh

Saturdaynight we go out on patrol and smash windows of stores owned by jews :thumbsup: later we go on a faghunt :thumbsup: beat them down and then we piss over them :lol: and then we go to this church where a lot of lazy black folks are singing and dancing, we wait for them to come out and then we beat them up :thumbsup: and then we set their church on fire :rotflmao:

I hang out on this site because most of the folks here are racists like me :thumbsup:

Tetragrammon

Seraphim Uriel
you find it truely amusing to try and piss people off at you dont ya? ahhh so sad when your only since of companionship comes from others responding to your idiotic little comments...and yes i know i am helping you feel better about yourself cause i actually responded...glad i could help maybe in a few years when you get out of your simplistic little depression and self loathing you will attempt to attain a social life and refrain from being an annoying anal wart on society, but untill that point in time... enjoy it...its all you have...

Tetragrammon said:
you find it truely amusing to try and piss people off at you dont ya? ahhh so sad when your only since of companionship comes from others responding to your idiotic little comments...and yes i know i am helping you feel better about yourself cause i actually responded...glad i could help maybe in a few years when you get out of your simplistic little depression and self loathing you will attempt to attain a social life and refrain from being an annoying anal wart on society, but untill that point in time... enjoy it...its all you have...
:rotflmao:

jamesp

In Memory...
johnny kuntz said:
Saturdaynight we go out on patrol and smash windows of stores owned by jews :thumbsup: later we go on a faghunt beat them down and then we piss over them :lol: and then we go to this church where a lot of lazy black folks are singing and dancing, we wait for them to come out and then we beat them up and then we set their church on fire :rotflmao:

I hang out on this site because most of the folks here are racists like me :thumbsup:
nonono, we make fun of ignorant racists like you....:sword:

When making this thread, what were you thinking dude?

"are you a racist?"

"yes"

"thats not cool"

"okay"

Tetragrammon

Seraphim Uriel
mmm bait and tackle...mmm you use bait to lure people out... mmm post a thread that will lure people out and get them posting mmm its a chat forum...mmm yeah i wonder why i started the thread...damn guess i should next time just sit back and wait for some one else to decide to post something so i never have to step up and express my own personal thoughts...ahhh well

johnny kuntz said:
When making this thread, what were you thinking dude?

"are you a racist?"

"yes"

"thats not cool"

"okay"

i don't even know why you still post here, it's obvious noone likes you...

racists suck :thumbsup:

jamesp

In Memory...
dull_bullet said:
i don't even know why you still post here, it's obvious noone likes you...

racists suck :thumbsup:
ya know, thats a good point, i know i dont like him....

Status
Not open for further replies.