WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
racism fucking sucks...

BUT maybe it should be allowed in the forums... it seems like the only people who really use it are stupid people who get maybe 3 posts in before they're banned... I think it would be a lot more fun to just let a flamming policy go for them, anytime someone starts with racism everyone can flame the fucker until they leave themselves... it would be a lot more fun, and if things get out of hand, you can always just ban the offenders and close the thread... just an idea

kirvett

No Title Needed
yeah i agree that would be nice....i don't know though.....it would most likely would get out of hand....yeah flaming racists

jamesp

In Memory...
ahhh...thats how it used to be, in the golden times, and you have the pleasure to be talking to one of the leading authorities in flamnig people until they leave. Also look into Broken, youknowthedeal, and espacially GottaHurt.

gumercules

Ultra Mega
normally i just edit out the offending word... so flame away, and we'll put the thread in bait & tackle

gumercules said:
normally i just edit out the offending word... so flame away, and we'll put the thread in bait & tackle
no. normally you only edit out the word "******". i haven't seen you edit out anything deragatory against white people yet. maybe there's some affirmative action going there as well.

Well i hate to break it to you people, but racism is alive and well and here to stay. Theres no use in bitching about it. :gun:

jamesp

In Memory...
OutonBail27 said:
Well i hate to break it to you people, but racism is alive and well and here to stay. Theres no use in bitching about it. :gun:
much as i hate to admit it, hes right, racism is here, has been forever, and theres not really anything we can do about it, aside from massive brainwashing.

jamesp said:
much as i hate to admit it, hes right, racism is here, has been forever, and theres not really anything we can do about it, aside from massive brainwashing.
and mad flaming.

racism sucks always has and always will... the arguments are all just stupid

"I'm better 'cause I'm white and he's black" most of the time comments like that are exactly what proves the person wrong... though a new poll came out in canada and the most oppresed people in canada are jewish people...

Status
Not open for further replies.