WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
okay, now since my return, I have noticed a few more good ol' Australians have joined, but also with it has come a few instances where racist comments had been made against Americans, as well as there being ones put through on hurricane katrina threads, this made me sick to the stomach when I found out someone from western Australia (my current location) called all Americans pussies in the event of this tragedy.

I will admit though, that the crisis hasn't been as publicised as I would have thought something of this size would. Not only is the city of New Orleans filled with water that will take them up to 2 years to fully remove, leaving all the soil salinised so no plant life could live there, it’s practically made the ground unusable. The fact that people have looted weapon shops and are now snipering the hopes away of millions for a quick relief effort, the fact that they had to send in national guards with shoot to kill orders on their own people......

I am disgusted that they can think of this as 'pussy'..... Or that you don't care that people are dying, homeless, being shot losing their possessions and their hard worked on lives, and you couldn't give a flying fuck

I would expect more from people in allied countries, I WOULD expect more from educated people, and especially people who live where I do. Furthermore I would like to refer to a comment made to me in the workplace. 'Well that got rid of a few of those yanks' I could have decked the prick.

This thread was made to show my complete and utter disgust of the way this has been taken in by people around me, on here. Anyone who makes snide and uncalled for comments on this site should be banned without question in a situation like this....

those are my two cents, if you dont like it you can shove it up your ass.

Mr sirius

Very Sirius
Erratum's a dick, hurricans are serious i read that american thread he should not say shit like that, good he got banned i wish death upon him

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Thanks for the support guys. I've never met an Aussie I didn't like, however, I haven't met that many. :p

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
ReiMeishin said:
Thanks for the support guys. I've never met an Aussie I didn't like, however, I haven't met that many. :p
Same here, yet I have met many.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
ReiMeishin said:
Ditto that, aussies are generally cool if wierd.

Dont stress yuck, I banned that POS just like I would anyone else who pulls that crap.

And aussie's talk funny, its cool. :p

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
ReiMeishin said:
all the aussies and kiwis i knew in london were great, up for a laugh but also intelligent to talk with..
i met one pack of bad ones in northern laos, in Muang Sing which is an opium economy town right on the border with china, if you're white you go there to try and cross the border (not possible at that time) or get stupidly high for a while, or to people watch because you're writing a book.. so i was there for all the above and next door were a gang of aussies, the equivelant of american frat boys or british louts.. and they were obnoxious, they would scream at the opium women, obscene stuff, while trying to barter with them, trashed ther cottage.. they generally ruined the whole town for 2 days.. then they went off in their stupid gang formation..
soon as they left i met an aussie woman who was a tour guide for one of those intrepid journies type companies.. and she was awesome, went back to bangkok with her and she and a bunch of other aussies had a whole floor of a hotel as their base and it was party central. except a few didn't like me because of that whole brit/aussie thing..
so.. aussies, good or bad? they are like anyone else, both. but generally the ones that take the effort to leave home and travel are awesome..
oh and one of my best friends married a melbourne girl and moved there, that's good enough for me :thumbsup:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Erratum is a fucking dick, and I'm glad he was fucking banned, and I'm glad there was an apology, other than the one I made him give, yet it was to the wrong fucking person, He didn't apology to the people who lived there.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
:rolleyes: Who gives a shit if someone's Australian or not, they're just like us. The only difference is that they live in a different part of the world, Christ. You people are acting like Australians are the fucking master race or something. :rolleyes:

YUCK FOU!!!

this is the part that most of you dont get, they easily one of the most racist countries in the world, they all seem to hate americans, especially when they lose to them in sport......this goes for the english, kiwis, canadians(not that canadians beat them in much) but its terrible to see how seriously they take their sport, and the fact that they can hate a country because of it is dissapointing.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
YUCK FOU!!! said:
this is the part that most of you dont get, they easily one of the most racist countries in the world, they all seem to hate americans, especially when they lose to them in sport......this goes for the english, kiwis, canadians(not that canadians beat them in much) but its terrible to see how seriously they take their sport, and the fact that they can hate a country because of it is dissapointing.
i forgot about sport, seems every nationality becomes assholes when sport is involved, just look at european football, they kill each other..

fuck off whoever keeps kickin me out! fuckers! i'm on my sisters comp! damn, or sorry it could be the trogen too. however you spell it. but it sucks not being on my own comp, i can't shout on this one. oh and i'm so a thread jacker hehehehehe, MISS ME FUCKERS?!

edit: BTW glad to see your ok jung, i was worried about you. oh and i don't notice aussi's they are fuct. :p

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Nobody cares that you or anybody else is from Australia. We just don't care. Stop talking about it. You're not the "token aussie". We just don't fucking care. :thumbsdn:

YUCK FOU!!!

typical, next time why dont you READ the thread before bitching at me, your useless posting is getting on my nerves, not to mention the fact that i hadnt mention anything about 'token aussie' in this whole entire topic, so shutup and go back to bed

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I actually did READ the thread, I had to re-READ parts of it several times because it was so difficult to READ and I wanted to make sure that I was READing it correctly so as not to step on the toes of big Mr. YUCK FOU!!!

As I was saying, now that we have established that I did in fact READ the thread, we don't care if you're Australian. We don't lump you in with dumbasses liked Erattum or whever his name is. We understand from READing your posts that you don't condone people saying dumb stuff like that.

"Typical".

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Sigh, yeah... My husband was one of them who was called up and asked to help with clean up. Never thought it would feel like he was back in Iraq again.

:(

He got his digital carmera with as always so if i get some pics i will post them for ya guys.

Yuck thanks for the strong worded post

YUCK FOU!!!

its discusting that they have to do that to their own people, oh and for the record Icarus, im not australian, which i have stated many times before here..

well kits back, im guessing because your husband has headed to neworleans?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Fuck off!! Every one of you whores!

I'm kidding. It's a B&T thing.

It's pretty fucking sad when you geht these braindead kids that like to crap up the place with the opener I exclaimed. Unfortunately, there are a lot of people that really don't care of the thousands of people that DIDN'T ask to be left displaced, or without food or water. What really sucks is; even if all those people do finally geht helped out by the U.S. Government....that seems to be fucking off at the moment. Even if New Orleans is cleaned up. What really sucks is...it could be years. All the water, all the chemicals, all the raw sewage, all the damage....even if it's not torn down, burned and rebuilt...

The historic significance that is New Orleans will never be again.
Tragedy happens all over the World, every fucking day. There is no denying that. Loss comes in all colours. This scenario is equal opportunity. It does not discriminate. You wont think it's too funny when it comes down hard on you. And at some point in life....it will.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
You call yourself the token aussie and say you're glad that your "fellow aussies" have joined. But oh no, you're not Australian, you're from Boston.

Make up your mind?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Can we let it be?

This is a serious topic and it lack of empathy that makes people like those looters.

NO im not back cause of my husband being gone a friend from another board joined this site and ask me to come in chat. Max was there started talking, icy gave me a cool idea...

poof here I am.

However back on topic.

This is a serious matter and should not be made to look any less...

Status
Not open for further replies.