WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

racist jokes......

Status
Not open for further replies.
so lets hear some good racist jokes. my first contribution is....

have amy of you heard of ku klux knievel?
he tried to jump 10 ******s with a steam roller.

and btw that stupid reply game...it couls nevr had started because you werent allowed to reply until someone else replies first, meaning that the stupid fuckin game never could have even started, because no one was allowed to be the first to reply. what a moron who wrote the rules to that one, huh.

I know it may be hard for your simple mind to grasp... but there is N-O racism on the site...

no, read the rules. it clearly said no racism, except for in fun&games, where any race can be made fun of. so blow me retard.

VelvetAcid

Banned - What an Asshat!
"so lets hear some good racist jokes" ......you = :thumbsdn: kill yourself :gun: :(

VelvetAcid

Banned - What an Asshat!
see, thats not even .0000000000000000000001% funny. try agian. idiot.

i have a better idea lets look at you. kmfdm? you must be kidding. they still make people like you? i bet you walk around in your diry, tight ass black jeans and your 10 year old megadeth concert shirt with sleeves that are way too short callin everyone a poser. what a douchebag. 100 dollars says you have a dirty mullet also. you fuckin queer bait loser. i bet you bought a kiss coffin. i also guarantee you still buy metallicas albums. i heard dokken is touring again, bet we'll see you there. your mother should be deported just for giving birth to a piss stain like you. do everyone a favor and go change your drawers you fuckin ass-jockey.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
neckdemon said:
i have a better idea lets look at you. kmfdm? you must be kidding. they still make people like you? i bet you walk around in your diry, tight ass black jeans and your 10 year old megadeth concert shirt with sleeves that are way too short callin everyone a poser. what a douchebag. 100 dollars says you have a dirty mullet also. you fuckin queer bait loser. i bet you bought a kiss coffin. i also guarantee you still buy metallicas albums. i heard dokken is touring again, bet we'll see you there. your mother should be deported just for giving birth to a piss stain like you. do everyone a favor and go change your drawers you fuckin ass-jockey.
I love kiss and KMFDM....

i also still like megadeth....

hate metallica though

oops, i edited too hastily. oh well, i'm sure you won't miss one racist joke.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
gumercules said:
oops, i edited too hastily. oh well, i'm sure you won't miss one racist joke.
Delete the whole thread... You know that's what's best... Fuck racist.. I don't give a flying fuck what color you are don't hate.

yeah personally i'm not comfortable with it, and i don't think our forum rules have to be flexible enough to allow this kind of thing. i'm closing it temporarily, pending a final decision on the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.