WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Racists

For my first post I decided I'd like to tackle a big one...

:mfinger: Mother fuckin racists. :mfinger:

Now I'm not talking the God damned 'White Power' KKK Neo-Nazi crowd. No. I'm talking about these god damn gangster ass black people. I myself am white, and my girlfriend is black. I have NEVER been harassed by a white person, but these fuckin gangsters take every pussy ass chance they get - Stop lights, shouts as they drive by - anytime they know I can't fuckin kick their ass. Just today, I was sitting at the stop light just talking with my girlfriend when I hear "STICK TO YOUR OWN RACE!" "YOUR BOYFRIEND LOOKS LIKE A SUCKAH!" Of course I told them to fuck off and they just gave me the bird and tore ass outta dodge. All of these god damn ignorant bastards need to die. Now I'm not saying we should KILL THEM...But I do believe we should take safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself. :D

I try never to let ignorance get to me...But god damn, these people are so unhappy with their own god damn lives that they can't let me live mine in peace.

So until something fucking pisses me off further, I'm out.
Falling Toaster

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
just speed off and wait till they get behind you and hit the brake. if he hits you its always there fault.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
What else is fun, is if someone is tailing you even if you're doing a couple over the speed limit, is to slow down. If they can't go around me, I love to slow down and piss them off knowing that if they do speed up and purposely hit me, they'll get to pay my insurance bills for being stupid. :thumbsup:

tharuz

Bringer of Order
as long as you don`t pull that shit on your bike you`re ok

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Yeah it's pretty rediculus.. My suggestion though? Move out of the ghetto. :)

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Or move back into it, but hey, everyone is allowed to make their own choices.

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
Finally a thread for racists those fucking jews! lol j/k but they are cheap anyway yea this white acting black shit is outta hand. I think when black people act like that they act white cause every white man does that. Also whats this whiteman cant jump bullshit i can jump high and im white. fuck you! .!._(-.-)_.!.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
This phrase goes well with today's world, especially for wiggers:"Ignorance is bliss"

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
FallingToaster said:

Now I'm not talking the God damned 'White Power' KKK Neo-Nazi crowd. No. I'm talking about these god damn gangster ass black people. I myself am white, and my girlfriend is black. I have NEVER been harassed by a white person, but these fuckin gangsters take every pussy ass chance they get - Stop lights, shouts as they drive by - anytime they know I can't fuckin kick their ass. Just today, I was sitting at the stop light just talking with my girlfriend when I hear "STICK TO YOUR OWN RACE!" "YOUR BOYFRIEND LOOKS LIKE A SUCKAH!" Of course I told them to fuck off and they just gave me the bird and tore ass outta dodge. All of these god damn ignorant bastards need to die. Now I'm not saying we should KILL THEM...But I do believe we should take safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself. :D

I try never to let ignorance get to me...But god damn, these people are so unhappy with their own god damn lives that they can't let me live mine in peace.

Falling Toaster
I am sad that you have to deal with this. I hope you and your girlfriend dont let stupidity interfere with your relationship.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
FallingToaster said:

Falling Toaster
Gangsters These Days~

Just jump one of the "homeboys" that are giving you problems. They will get the message, I mean unless you actually live in the ghetto, then you don't want to fuck with them. But if they are suburban black kids you are talking about, just catch one of them by themselves, and fuck him up with a bunch of your friends, they'll get the message. Don't be afraid of suburban black
kids, they don't have to fight to survive like people in the ghetto do. Just because they talk a lot of shit doesn't mean that they can back it up. They are just like regular suburban white kids, except they have bad attitudes and can't read. Good luck with your girl man. You certianly have some balls of steel for putting up with all that shit.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Gangstas' are loosas'. they're a bunch of lowlife pussys. Sure they can shoot you, knife you, etc. But they'll never be anything. They'll always be the at bottom of society. In their teens and 20s they may get some sick satisfaction from being feared by old ladies, but some day they'll look back on their life and reallize they're screwed. No job, no retirement, no future. I don't want to hear any of that "the man is keeping me down" crap or "I have to do it to survive". If that's the best they can come up with , it just means they're pussys. Plenty of people grow up in harsh upbringings and work hard to succeed. Good thing most "Gangstas" die young.

poop

i hate when black ppl feel entitiled to hate all whites becuz some other dickwads created slavery. and then get pissed when we say sumthin back... not all blks r evil and not all whites r evil. so fuk off, ppl :mfinger:

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
same here

I don't mean anything by this but why do blacks call me(im white) a ******...first off I thought they hated that word and now they call everyone that

and second I would like to clarify to my friends out there that just because I absolutely cannot stand the sound of rap...I just hate it, but it does not mean I'm racist against blacks...I have friends of all kinds, and I hate everyone equally

my music of choice that I listen to 24/7 is tekno, trance, eletronica, and some hard rock---to me all other music sux, but when I say I hate rap they always think black ppl, it's just slow music, no bass beating fast pacedness that keeps me awake
I fall asleep if no one's screaming and there's no bass

:mfinger: rap, etc :thumbsup: paul oakenfold :thumbsup:

dew_hopper

Banned - What an Asshat!
Considering im white and i yell at people like you, not based on race, just the fact its funny to see your reaction.

tRIPPEDoUT42o

I am the YETI!
Well racism, is bad, if i was in a car with a girl and they talked shit about me. I have a bat in the back sit , dont you worry.

If you're black, and in the ghetto, and these kids are white, you're all right.

Black+Ghetto=Army of blacks

Lets say you get in a fight with them on a street one day, and a black sees threw a window, im guessing his gonna come out and help, ect ect.

This post was NOT meant to be racist.

oh and if they suberben white "wiggers" one knock to the face, and theyll be down. trust me. i deal with wiggers alot in my school.