WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Rage AGainst

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
dude, what the fuck are you raging against? life in general? are you a rebel without a cause doing the james dean routine? or, do you have a cause, and just cant figure out how to put it into a vauable argument, so instead you just rage against shit? wtf dude?

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
hes raging against jello pudding snacks, those things are such a FUCKING TEASE....FUCK BILL COSBY UP HIS OLD WRINKLED ASS.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
dustinzgirl said:
dude, what the fuck are you raging against? life in general? are you a rebel without a cause doing the james dean routine? or, do you have a cause, and just cant figure out how to put it into a vauable argument, so instead you just rage against shit? wtf dude?

honestly, you're a bitch. I'm "raging against" imperialism and neoconservatism; against strategical wars such as Iraq, the Cuban embargo and such bullshit. My political views are based on lots of readings; I'm not sure if you read all my posts or wich one pissed you off, but I'm sure you didn't understand me in any of them, you narrow-minded moron. :mfinger:

Rage against said:

honestly, you're a bitch. I'm "raging against" imperialism and neoconservatism; against strategical wars such as Iraq, the Cuban embargo and such bullshit. My political views are based on lots of readings; I'm not sure if you read all my posts or wich one pissed you off, but I'm sure you didn't understand me in any of them, you narrow-minded moron. :mfinger:
:thumbsup:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Come on guys, this is B&T, duke it out, you can do better than this.. Or at least I hope so..

Descent

Hella Constipated
Ditto with P99. I want to see some eRapings.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
honestly, you're a bitch. I'm "raging against" imperialism and neoconservatism; against strategical wars such as Iraq, the Cuban embargo and such bullshit. My political views are based on lots of readings; I'm not sure if you read all my posts or wich one pissed you off, but I'm sure you didn't understand me in any of them, you narrow-minded moron.
Yes I have perfected the art of bitchiness. At least you dont have to live with me like poor CL
Thats all well and good, but really, who gives a flying shit?
The only posts I read of yours were about gay people not being allowed to raise a family.
And you call me narrowminded?
I think you are a punk who wants everyone to think how great he is because he thinks that war and imperialism is wrong. Dude, everyone thinks that. There is no reason for our cuban embargo, and everyone knows that. Im not too much for democracy or metiocracy either, Im more of an anarchist or chaotician at heart, and in some ways even a communist. But I didnt start this thread to talk about political beliefs.
Honestly, I just dont care. I just wanted to fuck with someone, so I picked you, because I just dont like you.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Now let's not be so hasty. He had a good point about Cuba there.
Ever smoke a real Cuban Cigar? Like a Romeo & Juliet or a Monte Cristo? I'm not talking about one of those that have been sitting in a Canadian warehouse for 6 weeks. I mean a good fresh one.
Whenever I go outside the US I bring back a bunch of those Fuckers. They are to be savored, and enjoyed with a fine Scotch or Bourbon, like Wild Turkey, or Jameson. Ahhhhhh......... Good Times. :thumbsup:

"Ok Cuba, I'll make you a deal. We'll lift the embargo on Cigars."

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
MaxPower said:
Ever smoke a real Cuban Cigar? Like a Romeo & Juliet or a Monte Cristo? I'm not talking about one of those that have been sitting in a Canadian warehouse for 6 weeks. I mean a good fresh one.
Whenever I go outside the US I bring back a bunch of those Fuckers. They are to be savored, and enjoyed with a fine Scotch or Bourbon, like Wild Turkey, or Jameson. Ahhhhhh......... Good Times. :thumbsup:

Don't forget the women too, Max!!! :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:

I agree, I think that it is an oddity that we have a cuban embargo. I dont understand why, and just like when I vote, if I dont understand it, I vote against it. But, this really had nothing to do with policy.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
I don't feel like flaming, I'm in a good mood.. so, blah.

dustinzgirl said:
The only posts I read of yours were about gay people not being allowed to raise a family..
Yeah I said that cause I thought maybe it wouldn't be good for the kid, not cause I'm a homophobic redneck

dustinzgirl said:
I think you are a punk who wants everyone to think how great he is because he thinks that war and imperialism is wrong..
My opinions are based on logic, not punkish values

Dude, everyone thinks that
unfortunately that's not the case, Bush got reelected.

There is no reason for our cuban embargo, and everyone knows that.
Everyone except a couple imbreds

Honestly, I just dont care. I just wanted to fuck with someone, so I picked you, because I just dont like you.
The more you hate me, the more I like you. Come on, show me some hate. PUT ON YOUR BITCH FACE BITCH

:thumbsup:

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Thanks for the bad rep, "plz die", well no thanks. Do you have a point? Something to justify your aggressivity? Anything valuable to say? Didn't think so. It's so easy to just stfu and bad rep instead isn't it?

tzedek

Original Member
Rage against said:
I don't feel like flaming, I'm in a good mood.. so, blah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustinzgirl
The only posts I read of yours were about gay people not being allowed to raise a family..
Yeah I said that cause I thought maybe it wouldn't be good for the kid, not cause I'm a homophobic redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustinzgirl
I think you are a punk who wants everyone to think how great he is because he thinks that war and imperialism is wrong..

Quote:
Dude, everyone thinks that
unfortunately that's not the case, Bush got reelected.

Quote:
There is no reason for our cuban embargo, and everyone knows that.
Everyone except a couple imbreds

Quote:
The more you hate me, the more I like you. Come on, show me some hate. PUT ON YOUR BITCH FACE BITCH :thumbsup:
:owned2:

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Rage against said:
Thanks for the bad rep, "plz die", well no thanks. Do you have a point? Something to justify your aggressivity? Anything valuable to say? Didn't think so. It's so easy to just stfu and bad rep instead isn't it?
Your tears are smearing the thread; suck it up faggot. Here is a + rep, now stop crying.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
this is funny....."you suck" "no you suck" "Na-uh you suck" So fucking funny

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Dogbert said:
Your tears are smearing the thread; suck it up faggot. Here is a + rep, now stop crying.
...I now realize that was a mistake; the little child - repped me back. That is what happens when pubescent fucks get a little power....

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ha ha ha I just got bad rep twice for this thread, because "no one likes me" Well guess what fuckers, I dont like anyone. And if I did like you, you would already know it. So, rage, tz says you owned me, whatever :rolleyes:

Any ways,

I know lesbians raising children who do a better job than most of the straights I know. If you want a cause that will help society, fight crack and poverty. Do not decide someone is a bad parent by who they like to fuck. That is just fucking retarded.

Logic, as far as most people utilize it, is largely based on an amphibolic fallacy of logic.

unfortunately that's not the case, Bush got reelected.Everyone except a couple imbreds
Hey, look at it this way, the republican majority in house and senate is great for big business. Unfortunately, none of us are big biz, but at least it is helping someone. It makes me want to puke. Inbreds....eeewww

The more you hate me, the more I like you. Come on, show me some hate. PUT ON YOUR BITCH FACE BITCH
I hate you because my perception of you is that you are a bigot. and an asshole. But, that may be just me. I hate a lot of people, you are just one in a group of thousands. Dont take it personally.

As far as showing you hate, why would I bother? I just started this thread to fuck with people. I was bored and you were an easy target. Nice to know that, isnt it? And of course, being an easy target, you responded. I never once called you a derogatory name, you were the first to start slinging bitch. Dont feel bad that I am smarter than you, I am smarter than a lot of people. Don't cry, I know it can be a hard admission, but you will geht through this just fine, kiddo.

And one day, when you are a big boy, then you can come off the porch with the rest of the grown ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.