WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Rage I want your ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me get this straight Rage- you want to call me racist when you use retarded in an offensive context. You are SUCH a hypocrite it is UNTRUE!!

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
tsssk tssssk. there there. The way you posted shows you have a retarded mentality. I'm not generalizing here, saying UK people are retarded. I'm being specific to your own retarded self.

Man you are soooooo out of line you are untrue!

Have you ever even met someone who was genuinely retarded?? Do you have any clue??

You are the biggest hypocrite I have ever met- calling people retarded is totally offensive to retarded people so you are guilty of exactly the same thing you criticise me for.

Maybe one day you'll grow up, but I seriously doubt it!

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
So calling you a dumbfuck would be offensive to dumbfucks? You don't get it do you? I'm calling you retarded because you act retarded. I'm not saying fuck the UK, I'm saying fuck YOU.

Why are you bringing the fact that I'm British into it- I'm not arguing about that here- you are!!

I'd rather you called me a dumbfuck than a retard!! It would be less offensive to people like my brother you unintelligent, uneducated shitwit!

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
I'm sorry for your brother, but he probably makes more sense than you and he probably has nothing against other cultures, dumbfuck

Ok obviously what I am saying is going over your head.

I never said I hated the French culture- what I don't like is the attitude I have encoutered. I worded it badly because I am having a bad day. People like you do NOT make it any better!!

Are you French? Have you been to France?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
ThePennyDrops said:
Why are you bringing the fact that I'm British into it- I'm not arguing about that here- you are!!

I'd rather you called me a dumbfuck than a retard!! It would be less offensive to people like my brother you unintelligent, uneducated shitwit!
Shitwit? Not cool maaan!
On behalf of shitwits worldwide,I feel that it is uncalled for to take our classification of witless shits and use it in a form of rebuttle resulting the in the said title to be deemed as an insult. We "Shitwits Worldwide" feel being witless shits,is a way of life. Not to be confused with a word meant as to be insulting.

That is all~

Shitwit Founding member and CEO
gehtfuct

www.shitwitsneedluv2.dorks
Please visit our sister site @ chickswithdicks.pud

P.S.If you don't like the word retard,avoid any form of contact with any members by the names of JohnnyK,Fire_ze_Missles and Janglenut. Any contact with these members and you will find it hard to resist calling them retards. Here at WTF.com,we are considerate to the people with certain disablities. Therefore the word "Fucktard"is used in it's sted. You will find this word to be rather accommodating as to not upset any members with "special" needs.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
hey that's not fair man, my brother is a fucktard.

Rage against said:
hey that's not fair man, my brother is a fucktard.
Hell we can all be fucktards sometimes. It's the ones born with it you have to worry about.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
"Rage I want your ass"

Cut it out you homos..

Ok Rage you want to know what is wrong with using the word retard...

A retard is someone who is mentally handicapped. By using the word retard to denote someone stupid you are effectively saying that you think retarded people are stupid. Which is perhaps the most ignorant thing you could possibly say about retarded people.

At least I can be grown up enough to admit when I have been out of order- if you can't then I guess you'd better get back to kindergarten until your brain makes an appearance!

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Rage against said:
tsssk tssssk. there there. The way you posted shows you have a retarded mentality. I'm not generalizing here, saying UK people are retarded. I'm being specific to your own retarded self.
he's not retarted hes just a fag, i mean he wants your ass doesnt he?

YUCK FOU!!!

gehtfuct said:
Shitwit? Not cool maaan!
On behalf of shitwits worldwide,I feel that it is uncalled for to take our classification of witless shits and use it in a form of rebuttle resulting the in the said title to be deemed as an insult. We "Shitwits Worldwide" feel being witless shits,is a way of life. Not to be confused with a word meant as to be insulting.

That is all~

Shitwit Founding member and CEO
gehtfuct

www.shitwitsneedluv2.dorks
Please visit our sister site @ chickswithdicks.pud

P.S.If you don't like the word retard,avoid any form of contact with any members by the names of JohnnyK,Fire_ze_Missles and Janglenut. Any contact with these members and you will find it hard to resist calling them retards. Here at WTF.com,we are considerate to the people with certain disablities. Therefore the word "Fucktard"is used in it's sted. You will find this word to be rather accommodating as to not upset any members with "special" needs.
yes i am also appauled about the way he treats us shitwits, gehtfuct, we need to go hire the hitmen again

YUCK FOU!!! said:
he's not retarted hes just a fag, i mean he wants your ass doesnt he?
uh... fou... he's a she :)... unless you're talking about gehtfuct... in which case, who knows what he/she/it is? :)

YUCK FOU!!!

Unforgiven said:
uh... fou... he's a she :)... unless you're talking about gehtfuct... in which case, who knows what he/she/it is? :)
i dont know that you fool i told you i havnt been here

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Unforgiven said:
You so silly little boy. You need much spanking. Yes? No?

Status
Not open for further replies.