WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Rage

It's something i live with every minute... every hour... every day... it consumes me like an inferno... rushes through my veins like fire... it cannot be stopped, cannot be controlled... like wildfire it spreads through my inner being... penetrates the very core of my sould till all sanity is lost, replaced by a desire... a desire to kill... a desire to destroy. it is an unquenchable longing... i live with it day by day... longing to release it... i long to scream, i long to destroy... blinded by tears of hatred i stumble through the flames... the ever consuming fire... consuming... destroying.........

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
dude I think u have like mental problems or sumthing I mean u might wanna c a doctor if u constantly have it cuz that's kinda odd =/

Infected_enigma said:
dude I think u have like mental problems or sumthing I mean u might wanna c a doctor if u constantly have it cuz that's kinda odd =/
hah... i'm beyond help.

nobody can save me now

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
=/ well then the world is fucked =D.... I've been waiting for this day... now think i think about it this day came a long time ago -.-

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Thats the best of your stuff I have yet to read. Nice work, nice desplay of emotion. I really like it.

Unforgiven said:
It's something i live with every minute... every hour... every day... it consumes me like an inferno... rushes through my veins like fire... it cannot be stopped, cannot be controlled... like wildfire it spreads through my inner being... penetrates the very core of my sould till all sanity is lost, replaced by a desire... a desire to kill... a desire to destroy. it is an unquenchable longing... i live with it day by day... longing to release it... i long to scream, i long to destroy... blinded by tears of hatred i stumble through the flames... the ever consuming fire... consuming... destroying.........

Thats really f***in' cool dude, I'm like the same way. How do you express yourself like that? I cant find the words to describe the ways I feel. Course if i did id eb weird

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Child of Bodom said:
Thats really f***in' cool dude, I'm like the same way. How do you express yourself like that? I cant find the words to describe the ways I feel. Course if i did id eb weird

Remind me not to be on your bad side. Well done. :thumbsup: