WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Rain

I've never understood why people don't like rain. It's good for the earth, it's refreshing, and it's a hell of a lot better than sunshine.

Last year, I went to Playland in Vancouver. I worked down there for 6 months. 3 of those six months were filled with sun. Sunshine and 40 degree weather. I'm too lazy to convert for you fuckers. :)

Anyhow, It rained all day while we were there. Well, rained is an understatement. It poured, and even that's an understatement. Everybody was miserable but me and my brother were having a great time. We were going on about how we loved rain. People were looking at us oddly because of it. But we didn't care.

I'm a rain kind of person. Why? I don't know. Probably cause it makes everybody miserable. :)

The sun sucks.

Rains okay, I just don't like driving in it. I have a hard enough time seeing without everything being coated with water......

I don't mind driving in the rain.

My car leaks, though, so it can get kind of annoying sometimes.

keebs

Particinator
i love it when it rains, i rather have a rainy day thab a day of sunshine.

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
Same here. It seems where I'm from everyone loves rain (but I think they just say it..).

Rain is good, but I love storms, like severe storms. Just the way the air is charged with electricity and that feeling of more to come. Its just cuh-razy.

polaris_nine said:
Same here. It seems where I'm from everyone loves rain (but I think they just say it..).

Rain is good, but I love storms, like severe storms. Just the way the air is charged with electricity and that feeling of more to come. Its just cuh-razy.
I agree. We rarely get thunder or lightning here, but I love it when we do.

skwabari_shtcak

sugar daddies welcome
I like the rain, but hate electrical storms. Too many close calls. But I am getting better, instead of hiding in a closet or under a bed now, I can sit by a window and watch the lightening. Until it gets too close that is (1km away is close enough for me). My mom almost got hit by lightening over the weekend in northern Saskatchewan, scary shit!!!

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
it rained yesterday.. I was in a store when It started so I didnt have a coat or umbrella... 25 feet to my car I was drenched as it was one of those apocalyptic storms...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Unforgiven said:
I've never understood why people don't like rain. It's good for the earth, it's refreshing, and it's a hell of a lot better than sunshine.

Last year, I went to Playland in Vancouver. I worked down there for 6 months. 3 of those six months were filled with sun. Sunshine and 40 degree weather. I'm too lazy to convert for you fuckers. :)

Anyhow, It rained all day while we were there. Well, rained is an understatement. It poured, and even that's an understatement. Everybody was miserable but me and my brother were having a great time. We were going on about how we loved rain. People were looking at us oddly because of it. But we didn't care.

I'm a rain kind of person. Why? I don't know. Probably cause it makes everybody miserable. :)

The sun sucks.

I agree, I love the rain...only true Northwesterns understand that.....

magnolia

Postaholic
I love the rain. It's so refreshing and after our record heat wave here I'd gladly welcome a kick ass thunderstorm with wild rain. It's fun to take pictures of that kind of stuff.

bnccoder

Postaholic
It has just made it hot and humid here the past few days. It will be beter when it cools off.

i love thunder and lightening storms! i sit outside and watch them, well whenever we get them. i also love the rain, and its cause what icka posted.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
zoloftcasserole said:
I love when it rains at night, cause I know I'm gonna sleep like a rock.
dito :thumbsup:
I love running and playing in the rain :)
or just watch