WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Rainrainrainrain

Oh my god, It was raining REALLY FUCKING HARD today. I mean, everywhere you went, there was at least an inch of water on the ground. I was on a cuved slope, with a parked car in front of me. There was water coming up over the tires...

No white christmas for me :(

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Come here to southern Indiana, we've got about 20" of "white christmas" we would love to give ya. :thumbsdn:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
That sucks for both you guys!!!

Nothin but sun shine and 75... Tonight it may hit an icy 55, damn thats cold!! But not as cold as Indy... :lol:

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
TwisT said:
That sucks for both you guys!!!

Nothin but sun shine and 75... Tonight it may hit an icy 55, damn thats cold!! But not as cold as Indy... :lol:
I hope you have an allergic reaction to your sunblock. :thumbsdn:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
brainwashmonkey said:
I hope you have an allergic reaction to your sunblock. :thumbsdn:
Don't be a bitch cuz your shovelin snow and Im at the beach! Sound like you got the shit end of the stick!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
It's a low of 34 tonight... that's hell, considering I have to sleep with my window open, and I've been a Californian all my life.

Brrrr.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
TwisT said:
Don't be a bitch cuz your shovelin snow and Im at the beach! Sound like you got the shit end of the stick!
Thank you captain obvious for letting me know that 20" of snow sucks compared to a day on the beach. :rolleyes:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Icarus said:
It's a low of 34 tonight... that's hell, considering I have to sleep with my window open, and I've been a Californian all my life.

Brrrr.
Im in Costa Mesa where it's 45 this evening! Where about are you, that it's so cold?? Further north??

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
brainwashmonkey said:
Thank you captain obvious for letting me know that 20" of snow sucks compared to a day on the beach. :rolleyes:
Any time!!! Your welcome to come hang with Cap'n Obvious any time in Sunny So Cal!! Don't come empty handed! A case of beer will do just fine!

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
TwisT said:
Any time!!! Your welcome to come hang with Cap'n Obvious any time in Sunny So Cal!! Don't come empty handed! A case of beer will do just fine!
You'll have to settle for a metric ton of snow at the moment. :(

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
brainwashmonkey said:
You'll have to settle for a metric ton of snow at the moment. :(
Party foul!! Brain wash gets no beer, no bong, and no pussy!

I tried that snowin cold shit in Colorado!!! Didn't work out, I was back in Cali in less than a year!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
TwisT said:
Im in Costa Mesa where it's 45 this evening! Where about are you, that it's so cold?? Further north??
I live in a Suburb just north of L.A.

It's not that cold. It hasn't snowed in over 12 years here.

...you know I've never been to california... does it get snow in the northern areas?

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
whats with the weather anyhow...i mean i live in alabama and its fucking 18 degrees ITS FUCKING COLD!!!!

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
same here

Same things happening herer in jersey, its worse though because its freezing rain.
Pisses me off.Everythings cold and wet, and ugly as hell.

NO FUN. :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:

roofilicious

soul assasin
hehehaha

suck my balls all you wtf'ers cos today i am lounging and living in sunny australia so hahah its almost 29 degrees celsious in winter so if you want heat you can handle (only if you can handle it!) come to australia its been like 45 degrees celsious every day seince summer, oh i am so glad i werk at a liquer store cos if it gets too hot i can jst escape to the cool room hehehe!!!!

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
:mfinger: :mfinger:

roofilicious said:
suck my balls all you wtf'ers cos today i am lounging and living in sunny australia so hahah its almost 29 degrees celsious in winter so if you want heat you can handle (only if you can handle it!) come to australia its been like 45 degrees celsious every day seince summer, oh i am so glad i werk at a liquer store cos if it gets too hot i can jst escape to the cool room hehehe!!!!

hmmmm
fuck your australia. :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
Last night in colorado it was -12 degrees, plus the snow and wind chill so all of ya fuckin quit complining and enjoy the fact that humans live inside buildings..... unless your the guy under the bridge.