WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Rammstein

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Who has listened to thier most recent song Amerika? I thought it was good. I like Rammstein even though most of his songs are in German. I like just about all thier music.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
the funny thing is though, they are pretty much a one hit wonder, a song that had about 8 different words in it.

rammstein is not a "his", it's a "their" - and who cares how many hits they've had, their music still rocks. i haven't heard their new song i don't think, but i hate when they translate into english. i only speak a little german but i love the way it sounds

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
gumercules said:
rammstein is not a "his", it's a "their" - and who cares how many hits they've had, their music still rocks. i haven't heard their new song i don't think, but i hate when they translate into english. i only speak a little german but i love the way it sounds
me too man me too

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
What's up with these guys; are they neo-nazis or something?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
CuddleMuffin said:
Who has listened to thier most recent song Amerika? I thought it was good. I like Rammstein even though most of his songs are in German. I like just about all thier music.
I've seen'em at the family values tour a few years back.... What a fuckin show! FIRE, SRARKS, WATER, TITS, and a fake dick sprayin the crowd! It'was good even though I couldn't understand a word they sang!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Good music, but cant understand. :thumbsup: