Music Rammstein

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Who has listened to thier most recent song Amerika? I thought it was good. I like Rammstein even though most of his songs are in German. I like just about all thier music.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
the funny thing is though, they are pretty much a one hit wonder, a song that had about 8 different words in it.

gumercules

Ultra Mega
rammstein is not a "his", it's a "their" - and who cares how many hits they've had, their music still rocks. i haven't heard their new song i don't think, but i hate when they translate into english. i only speak a little german but i love the way it sounds

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
gumercules said:
rammstein is not a "his", it's a "their" - and who cares how many hits they've had, their music still rocks. i haven't heard their new song i don't think, but i hate when they translate into english. i only speak a little german but i love the way it sounds
me too man me too

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
CuddleMuffin said:
Who has listened to thier most recent song Amerika? I thought it was good. I like Rammstein even though most of his songs are in German. I like just about all thier music.

I've seen'em at the family values tour a few years back.... What a fuckin show! FIRE, SRARKS, WATER, TITS, and a fake dick sprayin the crowd! It'was good even though I couldn't understand a word they sang!