WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

For Fun Random Pics Thread (Non-Animated)

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
I guess I am lawful neutral, though most of the time my bread bag comes with a twist tie. I also keep my bread in the refrigerator. Bread will become moldy much quicker if it sits in a bread box that is at room temperature. Why is that lawful good? :shrug:

ThisIsBananas

Model Ninja!
Premium
I guess I am lawful neutral, though most of the time my bread bag comes with a twist tie. I also keep my bread in the refrigerator. Bread will become moldy much quicker if it sits in a bread box that is at room temperature. Why is that lawful good? :shrug:
I always leave my bread out in the kitchen, and it doesn't mold.

This list treats tying the bag in some way better than when it's not tied. I'm ashamed to admit, I'm a twist and tuck kind of guy. I'm always dropping and losing the damn twist tie.