For Fun Random Pics Thread (Non-Animated)

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and Deadly
Premium
I just saw this picture on the website, and I remember seeing that freaky looking dude all over the internet when I was younger. Who is he, and where did he come from?

aboutWTF.jpg

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
I just saw this picture on the website, and I remember seeing that freaky looking dude all over the internet when I was younger. Who is he, and where did he come from?

aboutWTF.jpg
It's a piece of "art" by Charlie White which is part of a series titled "Understanding Jashua". In this piece, Jashua is being initiated by watching them pour milk on the woman.

Google Lens + internet research = for the win.

• 1Helpful
Reactions: 1 user

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium

aboutWTF.jpg

If this guy was darker, he would look like a bowling ball mascot from a bowling game I played as a kid. šŸŽ³

• 1Agree

CoprophagousCop

Premium
You want to use a more reliable image site like Imgur, or just uploading to WTF.com. Websites like Tinypic and Photobucket are picky and remove pictures.

The tinypic image appeared in your post, so it appeared that you were using tinypic.com. Looking at this web page's source now, it shows the image is stored on this site: https://www.wtf.com/images/aboutWTF.jpg. Was this the image you originally posted? Did the wtf.com server experience a hiccup and send me the tinypic missing image picture instead of the right one? Is this the default missing image picture for wtf.com? Why does the aboutWTF.jpg picture also look like the guy's head is a bowling ball!?

• 1WTF!?

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and Deadly
Premium
The tinypic image appeared in your post, so it appeared that you were using tinypic.com. Looking at this web page's source now, it shows the image is stored on this site: https://www.wtf.com/images/aboutWTF.jpg. Was this the image you originally posted? Did the wtf.com server experience a hiccup and send me the tinypic missing image picture instead of the right one? Is this the default missing image picture for wtf.com? Why does the aboutWTF.jpg picture also look like the guy's head is a bowling ball!?
WTF? That picture I posted is hosted on WTF.com. You posted something from TinyPic, which brought it that message because TinyPic couldn't find your linked picture from TinyPic's servers. Maybe you typed the URL wrong?

CoprophagousCop

Premium
WTF? That picture I posted is hosted on WTF.com. You posted something from TinyPic, which brought it that message because TinyPic couldn't find your linked picture from TinyPic's servers. Maybe you typed the URL wrong?
I did not type in any URL. The tinypic picture appeared where the aboutWTF.jpg now appears in your post.

How could you not know where the picture you posted was hosted? Maybe your original picture was hosted on tinypic.com, but then it disappeared and a mod here knew a copy of it was on this site (or put a copy of it on this site) and changed the image links in the relative posts. I think a mod here is messing with us. Was that you @MaxPower?
:mystery:

• 1WTF!?
  • 1Face Palm
Reactions: 1 users

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Could possibly be CloudFlare Caching issue, but we don't have anything pointed to TinyPic at all to corrupt the caches with it.