For Fun Random Pics Thread (Non-Animated)

BudVugger

Jergens
Premium
What is "neg"? Did you mean "nag"?
There used to be a point system and you give a positive point or a negative point for each post that was anonymous. You could leave a little message with it and only the OP could see it in his/her user panel. Points were cumulative and displayed under your username. Neg was negative point. I think it was under the vbulletin forum software features.

• 1Helpful
Reactions: 1 user

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
I am not sure I understand @MaxPower's picture either. I guess the color red represents "False" or "No". If that is the case, then my picture is gay.
We used to have a reputation system. Your posts would be up voted or down voted. Under your username you would have a bar made up of a varying level of green and red bars. The more up votes you got, the more green bars you have. If someone was a douchbag they typically got "neg rep".

• 2Helpful
  • 1Beer
Reactions: 2 users

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
We used to have a reputation system. Your posts would be up voted or down voted. Under your username you would have a bar made up of a varying level of green and red bars. The more up votes you got, the more green bars you have. If someone was a douchbag they typically got "neg rep".

Can't forget the pics taken of the screens... :rotflmao:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user